Report

Sorry for not posting for half a month. Went on Vacation so yeah... Sorry.

No One's POV

"Eh..?" Shinobu asked. "That rumoured... demon..? Why would he even be here in Mt. Fujikasane? It won't make sense, Nee-san. Although he is doing a favour for killing the demons around Mt. Sagiri, why would he leave his own territory?"

Before Kanae can speak, Kanao held both of their haori, gripping it really hard. Kanae bent down a little bit for Kanao and hugged her, with Shinobu smiling and then hugging her too. "What is it, Kanao?~ Are you okay?~"

After a few minutes of hugging each other, she finally spoke up

After a few minutes of hugging each other, she finally spoke up. "I'm sorry... Kanae-Neesama, Shinobu-Neesama. I used the coin to decide whether I reveal that only a demon fought and defeated her but... Said demon was also a Demon Slayer Participant who protected the rest of the participants ever since Mukago appeared to them." Kanao confessed as their hug slowly loosen. The two Hashira sisters where shocked about what Kanao said.

Kanae broke free from the hug and knelt down to Kanao's level and smiled at her. "I'm glad you're okay Kanao and I'm really glad that you only had a scratch and nothing too serious."

"Despite him being on our side, isn't it too risky for him to enter as a Demon Slayer participant?" Shinobu questioned.

"This is just a guess but probably he has the ability to disguise himself as an actual human and can't be distinguished by most things." Kanae replied, standing up. "Let's get the Kiriya-sama, Kanata-sama and Yuki, we still need to report this to Oyakata-sama. Kanao, if it's okay with you, please report what you saw to us Hashiras and Oyakata-Sama" She continued.

As Kanae stated, Yuki, Kanata, and Kiriya are seen walking towards them. Shinobu and Kanao looked around and saw that most of the Demon Slayer participants had gone home since they were the only ones left at Mt. Fujikasane.

"Kanae-sama, we need to report this unusual high number of Demon Slayers who have passed. Also, Kiriya-sama and Kanata-sama has something to report to Oyakata-sama directly and to the other Hashiras." Yuki said as the young twins stand side by side beside her.

"Understood. Everybody~ Let's go!~" Kanae said as all of them started to leave Mt. Fujikasane.

*Timeskip brought to you by the Butterfly Mansion Girls*