Tag Team

Tanjiro's POV

"Tanjiro! Them! The blood of Lower Moons should help me with the cure. These two are Lower Moon 3 and 4 according to the kanji on their eyes." Tamayo shouted, causing us to turn towards her. I gave her a nod as I look at the two demons in front of me.

"Are you sure you want to battle them Kanao? They are Lower Moons as what Tamayo-san said." I said to her while keeping an eye on the demon duo.

She quietly took out her katana from her waist. "Please don't look down on a Tsuguko, a Demon Slayer that is personally trained by a Hashira." She mumbled, immediately going in for an attack towards Lower Moon 4 before he could react.

"Fast-" He raised his arms out of instinct but forgot that his main source of sight is on it. "Shit-" And with that, both arms are cut off as he jumps back along with LW3.

"That's what you get from being careless, Yahaba!" LW3 said as Yahaba regenerating his severed arms along with the eyes on his palm.

"Shut up Susamaru and just attack her already! She stained my clothes with blood!" He shouted as the eyes in his palm snapped shut while the other threw her 2 temari directly at Kanao. Kanao was ready to slice said temari until it stopped a few inches away from her range and made a sharp turn to the left while the other to the right. She was stunned by this and let her guard down, only for the temari to zoom in towards her face.

"Kanao! Blood Demon Arts - Skeletal Alteration!" I shouted, as my tails stretched towards the temari, piercing through both of it in time. She saw the temari right next to her before jumping back to my side. "I know that you're strong Kanao but please don't let your guard down." She nodded at me and readied her katana as I shred the two temari into pieces with my tails.

"What the heck!? You were able to pierce through!? Tch, then I'll just have to strengthen them even more." She uttered as small amounts of blood came out of her palm and started forming a new temari ball on each hand. She dribbled the two and created a crater with just one dribble. "Let's see if you can shred this!" She threw both temari at us with the speed of what Kanao did.

"Kanao! Go after Lower Moon 4 Yahaba. I'll deal with her and protect both Tamayo-san and Yushiro san!" I told her, taking off towards the male demon behind Susamaru.

"Where do you think you're-" She was about to redirect one of the temari at Kanao but I pierced through both of them again.

"Your opponent is me so don't go occupied with other things or you'll regret it." I glared at her, shredding the temari in pieces once again.

"Bastard." She snarled at me while creating temari balls again.

"So that's how your Blood Demon Arts works... The ability to create a Temari whenever you want and toughen them for it to be almost unbreakable." I glanced at Kanao who is being pushed away by Yahaba. She was then suddenly pushed beside me by an unknown force that left her stunned. I was able to catch using my skeletal tails.

"And your partner over their has the ability to conjure and manipulate invisible red arrows by blinking the eyes on each of his palms." I bent down towards the ground with one of my arms as I reveal the four skeletal tails that are connected to my back. 

"Looks annoying so I'll give her a helping eye. Kanao, listen to my voice and move around it." I whispered towards her as she looked at me and nodded. What's with the silent response? I thought as we begun our fight with the two Lower Moons. 

No One's POV

The fight between Lower Moon 3 and 4, and Tanjiro and Kanao continued for a few minutes until both Lower Moons are getting frustrated by the teamwork of Kanao and Tanjiro. First is that Tanjiro knows where the 'unknown force' Yahaba is directing so they are both able to dodge with ease and second is that both of them are slashing and cutting the temari in half but Kanao is having a bit more trouble than Tanjiro.

"STOP. FUCKING. DODGING. MY. ARROWS. GODDAMNIT!" Yahaba shouted as we dodge more of his invisible arrows.

"WHY!?!?! No matter how much I strengthen and toughen my temari, THEY ARE ALL GETTING STOPPED OR CUT!" Susamaru complained while she keeps on throwing more and more but only for it to be severed quickly by the Demon Slayer duo.

"THAT'S IT! WE'RE DONE!!!" The two Lower Moons yelled at the same time, stunning the DS duo.

"Susamaru! I'll give you my eyesight and let's finish this already!" He yelled at her, jumping away from the fight.

"I'll go all out so that eye of your better be able to catch up!" She yelled, removing the top part of her kimono.

Yahaba who is behind Susamaru stretched his arms out wide and opened his original eyes on his head to reveal aa black empty void, creeping the duo. "Blood Demon Arts - Environmental Perception!" He shouted as a weird atmosphere covered the entire area like the feeling of being watched all over the place.

"My turn! Blood Demon Arts - Armageddon!" She pulled out the top part of her kimono to the side, growing four more arms with each one of them having an eye on each palm. Each hand created a temari ball in a second and immediately threw it at the duo.

"Keep your guard up Kanao because something tells me  that this won't be a walk in the park." Tanjiro whispered to Kanao, nodding at his warning. 

A temari flew towards the tail of Tanjiro only for it to switch direction and flies towards Kanao. He quick wittedly responded with his tail as it gets severed. The sides of the temari fell on the ground, only for it to fly up and form two temari with each side. This stunned the two as it starts attacking them again and this is only one ball thrown by Susamaru.

The female demon laughed hard, seeing the two stunned by what happened. "Sever my temari all you want! It will always come back as pairs of two! And guess what, I don't have to make it hard as steel to avoid your blade and tail since I can just make them susceptible to it and just overrun you with it! Quantity over Quality!" She continued throwing the rest of the 5 balls.

"And while were at it, let's also kill the two sitting ducks behind them!" Yahaba shouted as a temari went directly towards Tamayo.

"Tamayo-san!" Tanjiro tried to reach the temari with his tail only for it to be stopped by the invisible arrow of Yahaba.

"Tamayo-sama!" Yushiro shouted, popping his head into bits as his body falls to the ground.

"Yushiro-san!" Tanjiro witnessed a 'murder' once again and he couldn't do nothing about it. He stood there quietly as he slowly faces the two Lower Moons. At that moment, a heavy and eerie atmosphere struck everyone.

TBC