Nezuko's Awake?

No One's POV

While Tanjiro is slowly walking back to the others who were left in the snow, Giyuu is the first to finally move among the three of them, while Kanae is still staring at the jet-black fire that is starting to thin out but unexpectedly not spreading among the trees nearby. Giyuu taps her shoulder, making her flinch due to what was happening all around her. Kanae takes a deep breath and finally looks towards him who was also looking at the mysterious black fire. She then glances back at Nezuko who is now covered in cloth to keep her warm. She was thinking what would happen if they were the ones who angered that demon.

"Go Kocho..." Giyuu spoke up, unsheathing his blue nichirin katana.

"... Huh..?" Kanae unconsciously said.

"Take the girl and head towards HQ immediately. At least one of us has to report all of this to Oyakata-sama and the other Hashiras. I'll buy you some time. As much as I can." He said with a sigh.

"EHHHH!?" Kanae snapped back into reality due to what he said to her.

"Someone has to report all of this to all of them." He calmly said to her.

"But but but-" Kanae worriedly tried to reason with Giyuu

"Hurry and get out of here." He warned her again as he can now see the exhausted demon sluggishly walking towards them.

Kanae was about to argue with him but he had a point in what he said. She knew that any further aggravation towards that demon, it will surely be the end of not only the both of them but could also be the end of the Demon Slayers.

"Just please... At least come back alive to us... Even when you're covered in bruises and scratches. Come back to us. Okay?" Kanae worriedly said but gave him a bright smile. The smile that the boys know. The smile that Shinobu gives him if she's pissed at him.

Giyuu jolts up a little bit and feels his spine shiver at the thought of the smile. "Yes... I'll come back... alive..." He depressingly said as Kanae started to carry the sleeping Nezuko on her arms, bridal style. Despite her fragile looking figure and appearance, she's just as strong as Giyuu. Now that Nezuko has been properly carried by Kanae, she bolts out of the snow and headed down the village as her first destination before finally ending up at the Demon Slayer HQ.

Nezuko's POV

Ahhhh!!! What the heck is happening now!? I woke up with a headache that hurts so much that I don't want to get up from my spot but I still did to see my surroundings, only to find that two people are in front of me in the middle of the snow. I don't know who this people are! I overheard their discussion... But what is the Demon Slayer HQ and why am I even going there!? Where's Onii-chan when I need him? ... Oh right... He became a demon... I hope those people didn't kill Onii-chan... I can't take it anymore if he dies... I'll... I'll make my move as soon as this girl who's carrying me stops and wow, she's strong! How can she carry a person!? Never mind. Kaa-san said that I need to look after myself first before setting off to find people that I know.

And with that, Nezuko stays asleep, hoping that I won't get killed by a demon while being carried by the mysterious girl to me. Planning to find a way to reunite with my brother again and taking care of myself, I steel my resolve for one heck of an adventure.

Kanae's POV

While I was heading down the mountains from where we met that demon Tanjiro-kun, I felt a wiggle from my arms. Her sister, Nezuko, fell unconscious because a strong demon attacked their entire family. But when he said that, I had the feeling that he was talking about is Kibutsuji Muzan. Not only that, I felt how he despised Muzan like all of his anger and hatred came from him and only him. Maybe he's a good demon. If so, maybe he can be part of the Demon Slayer Corps! My dream of being with a demon peacefully might come true! I excitedly though, not knowing that I almost let go off the person I have in my arms. 

"Ahhhh~ I'm sorry Nezuko-chan.~ Ara?~" I told her with my gentle voice and she surprisingly gave off a small smile. She must still be wary of me but this is okay for now. Maybe we can walk together and talk about his brother! Then again, I have to thank him for both saving and protecting me, even though he doesn't know my motive at all. I sighed at the thought of not being able to thank someone who did something good to someone else without asking anything in return.

Meanwhile with Giyuu...

Giyuu's POV

Sigh... Why am I actually doing this? Never mind... I've beaten every demon in front of me. Tanjiro or whatever his name is... He's gonna be one of it. I sighed at the thought as I see Tanjiro sluggishly walk towards you. A limp from time to time is seen meaning that he's going to be shut down any minute. Whatever that black flame thing you did plus on how your speed exploded in a second to save Kanae worn you out huh? This might be a good chance to end him now... Then again Kocho had a point in what she said. I don't want to bet on it but... I can't believe I'm betting on this. And if this goes sideways... Neither of the Kochos will forgive me. I sighed again myself as I start to relax my whole body, putting my katana on my side, not sheathing it in.

He finally stops a few meters away from me, slouching a bit due to exhaustion. He gives a few deep breaths before our eyes met up. He opened his mouth, about to say something to me that is mostly likely to be important, but he froze on the spot. Thinking of all the possibilities up until now, logic itself defies the one in front of me. I immediately put up my guard as soon as I saw it but only to disappointed in what I saw.

Tanjiro, the demon who made me felt fear and for Kocho too, collapses in front of me before he could even say a word. And with that, I was left speechless.

 And with that, I was left speechless

TBC

A/N: I'm really sorry for the long wait! I was grinding on a game called Honkai Impact 3 that I skipped a day on creating a new chapter! Don't worry cuz I have the other chapter in progress right now! Half-way through already! Thank you for the support you've been giving me! And my book reached 2k reads!!! Thank you again everyone!!!