Argument

Today, the seven brothers had a disagreement. They had all decided to go out, but since they all got busy, it caused an argument. "I already said that I am busy, didn't I?" Yoongi said as he glared at the maknae line. "But hyung, you promised," Taehyung said with a little pout. "Did I?" Yoongi asked Taehyung while raising his brows. "Well, I remember you did promise, hyung," Jimin said while crossing his arms. "Ok, fine, I did, but now I have many files to work on so I can't, ok?" Yoongi said. "But hyung...." Jungkook said, but Yoongi cut him off. "I said no, Jungkook, means no."

The maknae line looked at their other three elder brothers with pleading eyes. Jin got up from the couch and came near them. "Yoongi-ha, I think we should go," Jin said. Yoongi looked at Jin and said, "I can understand that, hyung, but you can see that I have a lot of work to do." "But hyung, we had decided that we shall go together, didn't we?" Hoseok said. "Yes, hyung, we should go, and we can complete the file work later," Namjoon said. "What do you want me to do then?" Yoongi screamed as he glared at his six other brothers.

"Yah!! Why are you screaming, huh?" Jin said with a little loud voice. "Because you are making me do so," Yoongi said annoyingly. "Really, hyung, you agree that time, and now you are the one who is denying," Hoseok said shaking his head. They started arguing. The atmosphere was hot; they were angry at each other for the inconvenience they had made.

"Hyungs... stop," Jungkook said loudly, but no one heard him. "Hy...," Jimin tried to say, but Taehyung punched him. "Hey, you little..." Yoongi said as he slapped Hoseok's hand away. "Taehyung, stop there," Jin shouted. "Hyungs, please stop...." Jungkook tried his best to stop them, but it fell on deaf ears as the six did not pay attention to him.

Jungkook went to stop them, but that caused him to be pushed by Namjoon, who was pushed by Taehyung. But the push was a little too hard that forced him to back away. He lost his balance, which caused him to slip. His head hit the table beside the couch in the living room, creating the sound like a 'thud'. He fell on the floor and screamed in pain. He curled up into a ball on the floor and immediately placed both hands on the back of his head because it was hurting badly.

The six stopped, frowning. Their eyes widened and realized what they had just done. "Oh my goodness, Kooki," Jin said. They immediately went to him and kneeled down while Yoongi held him up in his arms. "Jungkook, Jungkook, are you ok? Look at me," Jungkook, still holding his head with one hand, shed tears because the pain was increasing. He couldn't utter a word because of the aching.

"Kooki, baby, where is it hurting, huh? Here," Yoongi asked and placed his hand on the back of his head, which made Jungkook scream. "Ahhhhh...." "I am sorry, baby, I..." He stopped when he felt something wet on his hand. He slowly removed his hand from Jungkook's head to look at it. A loud gasp left his mouth. "Blo...Blood," Taehyung said with a gasp. "Namjoon, call the ambulance now," Jin yelled. Namjoon immediately went to call the ambulance.

"Hy... Hyung..." Yoongi said with a shaking voice. Jin and others immediately looked back at Yoongi and Jungkook. In their horror, Jungkook's eyes were closed, and he looked lifeless in Yoongi's arms. "Jungkook yah... Jungkook wake up," Jimin said worriedly, tears falling from his eyes. "Kooki, can you hear me?" Yoongi said while shaking his body, but he did not respond. "The ambulance is here," Namjoon said.

Some male nurses came in with a stretcher and took Jungkook's unconscious body to the ambulance.

At The Hospital

Jungkook was in the O.R., and his brothers were in the waiting room. They were worried sick about their youngest brother. Jin was sitting on the chair while hugging a crying Taehyung, and on the other side, Namjoon was consoling Jimin, who was on the verge of having a panic attack. Hoseok was nervously shaking his legs, and Yoongi was sitting on the chair near Jin while holding his head.

"We... we did this to him," Hoseok said suddenly while sobbing. "No, it was all my fault... If... If I did not argue about my work, it never happened," Yoongi said while tears were falling from his eyes. "No, Yoongi-ah, it wasn't your fault...." Jin said, trying to console the younger while he himself was trying to fight against his tears. "But, hyung, if I did not say that, we would have never fought, and Jungkook might not be here," Yoongi said while sobbing. "No, hyung, please don't say this; we all were heated at that time and didn't pay attention to him," Namjoon said through his sobbing; others nodded, and Hoseok hugged Yoongi.

After 2 hours

The door opened, revealing the doctor who was in charge of Jungkook. The six brothers went to him. "Doctor, how is my brother? How is he? Is he alright?" Jin asked worriedly. The doctor smiled and nodded his head. "Your brother is alright, Mr. Kim," the doctor said while patting Jin's shoulder. "Thanks to God, there wasn't a blood clot; otherwise, he would have been in a coma. But now he is out of danger. You can see him, but he is still unconscious."

Six brothers sighed in relief and went to Jungkook's room. Jungkook was sleeping soundly. He had a bandage wrapped around his injured head, and beside him was a monitor which beeped at the same moment his heart did. Six brothers went near him, Jin caressed Jungkook's limp hand, tears falling down his cheeks as he stared at him. Others looked at Jungkook, feeling sad and pitiful while tears fell from their eyes. "Wake up soon, Kooki," Hoseok said, caressing his hair.

"Kooki, when you wake up, we shall play video games, hmm," Taehyung said while holding his other hand and sobbing. Then suddenly he felt Jungkook's finger moving in his hands. Taehyung looked at Jungkook; his eyes were moving. "He is! He is waking up!" Taehyung screamed as he showed Jungkook's eyes slowly opening. The others' eyes lit up when they saw Jungkook waking up, and tears formed in their eyes with relief.

Jungkook eventually opened his eyes, looking at them. "Hyungs..." He said weakly. Jin cupped his cheeks gently and said, "Kooki, you... you are waking up, can you hear me, huh?" Jungkook nodded, "Yes, hyung, I can hear you," he said weakly and smiled. Jin smiled in relief. He helped him to sit up and slowly dropped a kiss on Jungkook's forehead. "We are glad that you are alright. We were scared and worried," Jin said. "I am sorry, hyung, for making you scared and worried," Jungkook said. "No... no, baby, don't say that; it wasn't your fault, it was our fault, we are sorry," Jimin said while cupping the younger one's cheeks. "And especially mine... if, in the first place, I didn't deny it, this would never have happened," Yoongi said, head down.

Jungkook looked at Yoongi and said, "No, hyung, it wasn't your fault or anybody's fault, it was an accident." "But... but if I did not push you... then you wouldn't be here today... it was all my fault," Namjoon said with watery eyes. "Hyung, please... it wasn't anyone's fault, so please don't apologize. It was an accident." "But... I... pushed Namjoon hyung, that's why he pushed you and..." Taehyung said. But Jungkook cut him off, "Hyung, I said it wasn't anyone's fault, so stop apologizing, otherwise, I will not talk to you all." "Ok... ok, we are sorry, we will not apologize to you," Jimin said. "But you just did now," Jungkook said jokingly. "Did we?" Taehyung said, and Jungkook nodded.

"Alright, we shall not say from now, ok," Hoseok said smilingly. Jungkook nodded smilingly, "But I need a hug," he said while pouting. "Anytime, baby," Jin smiled, and they all hugged him; it was a group hug. "But not too hard, I can't breathe," Jungkook said. They all broke the hug. "Oh, sorry," they all said. "Hyung, I told you not to," Jungkook said. "Oh yeah, yeah..." his hyung said, and they all laughed.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜