Ignore

"It's 11.45 P.M"

Taehyung said, looking worriedly at the wall clock. "He shouldn't take this long!" Jimin exclaimed. "I've tried calling him, but he's not picking up his phone," Namjoon said, sounding concerned. "What the hell?" Yoongi exclaimed, his frustration evident. "He's supposed to pick up the call, it's a house rule!" Hoseok sighed and added, "I hope he's not in trouble."

Hoseok's statement made his brothers look at him with even more worried expressions.

"He's supposed to come back at 9:30 PM," Jin said. "But it's 11:45 PM now, and he's still not picking up his phone! That means we have to search for him." His other five brothers nodded in understanding. "You're right, Hyung... we have to..." Before Namjoon could complete his sentence, the sound of a door opening caught their attention, and they rushed to the front door, revealing a tired-looking Jungkook.

"Oh, finally, you're back. Where have you been? Why are you late? Why aren't you picking up our calls? Do you know how worried we were? What were you thinking, huh?" Jin bombarded him with questions in one breath.

"Hyung, take a breath, please, and let him answer the questions one by one, will you?" Hoseok said, looking at the exhausted Jungkook.

"Alright!" Jin crossed his arms over his chest, took a deep breath, and glared at Jungkook. "So, Mr. Kim Jungkook, why are you late? Aren't you supposed to be here at 9:30?" Jin questioned.

Jungkook sighed heavily. "Hyung, I'm sorry, but I don't want to answer any questions now, please. I'm tired." With that, Jungkook turned and began walking toward his room.

"Wait!" Yoongi interjected, causing Jungkook to stop in his tracks. "You can't ignore Hyung's question like this, Jungkook. He's your elder brother, and you have to answer him," he said, his voice stern.

"But Hyung, I'm not ignoring Jin Hyung. I'm just so tired that I want to rest. That's it," Jungkook replied, sounding a bit irritated.

"What are you talking about, Jungkook?! We're extremely worried about you, and you're just giving us a damn explanation," Namjoon exclaimed, clearly frustrated with Jungkook's attitude.

"Ah, seriously, Hyung... I don't want to talk... Can we just talk tomorrow?" Jungkook said, seemingly ignoring Namjoon.

"Jungkook, you can't ignore your Hyungs like that!! You should..." Jin began, but he was cut off by Jungkook.

"What can I do with that, Hyung?! I'm incredibly tired and don't want to talk. Is it that hard to understand?" Jungkook said, clearly frustrated.

"KIM JUNGKOOK!!" Yoongi exclaimed angrily. "Is this how you talk to your elders, huh?"

Jungkook looked down, regretting the words he had said to Jin. "No...I...just...I'm sorry, Hyung...I was just stressed and...tired, and..." He struggled to find the right words to complete his sentence.

"Alright, fine," Jin said after a long pause. "If you want to go to your room, then go." Jungkook looked at him with confusion. "But, Hyung..." Hoseok began to interject, but Jin raised his hand, silencing him. "Didn't you hear? Go to your room!" Jin's voice was cold and deep, sending shivers down Jungkook's spine.

"Hyung, I'm sorry...I will not disrespect you again, just listen..." Jungkook attempted to explain, but Jin interrupted him. "Are you that stubborn to not even listen to your Hyung's words, Jungkook?" Jungkook lowered his gaze. "No, Hyung, I'm sorry," he replied meekly. Jin nodded. "Go to your room, then." Jungkook nodded with guilt and went to his room.

"Hyung, why did you let him go? He needs punishment for disrespecting you," Taehyung said. Jin looked at Taehyung with a cold gaze. "I'm sorry, Hyung. I know I'm not the one to decide on the punishment, as it's yours and the Hyungs' duty, but he did wrong," Taehyung said, bowing his head.