Nightmare (JinKook)

"H-hyung!" Jungkook yelled, his voice echoing through the halls of the house. From the bathroom to the living room, balcony, dining room, and kitchen—it was all empty. He was alone in the big house.

"Hyungs! Please! It's not funny!" He cried out in fear, but there was still no response. He attempted to call his brothers, but their phones were inactive.

Suddenly, he heard a scream from the dining room. He dashed over there, his heart pounding with dread. As he entered, he let out a horrified scream at the sight of Jin lying on the floor, blood seeping from his mouth and stomach. Dropping to his knees beside Jin, he desperately checked for signs of life by placing his hand in front of Jin's mouth. But Jin wasn't breathing.

"No... no way! Jin hyung... are you kidding me right now?" Jungkook stuttered, his heart weighed down by grief, tears streaming from his eyes as he beheld his precious elder brother lying motionless on the floor. He scanned the disarrayed house in a panic.

"No... no... Yoongi hyung... Namjoon hyung..." He called out for his brothers, but there was only silence in response. Attempting to stand, he found his feet refusing to move.

Jungkook jolted awake in his bed, sweat trickling down his body. He clutched his chest as he tried to control his breath, running his hand over his eyes before glancing over at the alarm clock. It read 5 AM on the dot. He let out a sigh, grimacing as he felt sweat remaining on his fingers and forehead.

"H-hyung..." He threw the covers off and jumped out of bed, rushing outside towards Jin's room. Quietly opening the door, he called out, "Hyung," but Jin was not there. His heartbeat quickened. "Maybe he's in the kitchen..." Jungkook said to himself, heading towards the kitchen. However, Jin was not there either. The memories of the previous nightmare suddenly crashed down on him, and he fell to his knees on the kitchen floor.

"Hy... hyung..."

Yoongi, who had come to the kitchen, was surprised to find Jungkook having a panic attack on the kitchen floor. He approached the younger calmly and kneeled beside him, placing one hand on Jungkook's shoulder. "Hey Kook, what happened? Look at hyung... tell me what's wrong?" He tried to console him, but it seemed like Jungkook was not paying attention to Yoongi's words.

"Ji... Jin hyung... I want... Jin hyung," Jungkook stuttered while sobbing.

"Jin hyung!" Yoongi exclaimed, becoming worried because Jungkook always sought comfort from Jin when he was terrified, and Jin was usually the one who could calm him. However, Jin was not at home. Being a doctor, he had gone to the hospital for an emergency call at night and hadn't returned yet. So, he had told Yoongi to cook. But Yoongi had no idea that he would find Jungkook in the kitchen in this state.

"Hey, hey, I am here. You are okay," Yoongi said, placing a soft kiss on Jungkook's forehead and hugging him tightly. Jungkook shook in Yoongi's arms, and the elder frowned at his reaction.

"What happened?" a voice said behind Yoongi and Jungkook. Yoongi turned his head towards the voice to see Namjoon and Hoseok with shocked expressions. They came near them and kneeled down beside them.

"Kooki... baby, are you alright, huh?" Hoseok asked carefully while rubbing Jungkook's hair. But Jungkook didn't answer; he whimpered against Yoongi's shoulder, breaking his three elder brothers' hearts.

"Hey, look at me, Bunny," Namjoon said, touching the younger's arm. Jungkook slowly looked at him quietly but burst into tears again. "Want... Jin hyung... JIN HYUNG!" He said loudly, starting to hyperventilate.