Little Do They Know

Hello guys how are you ?Hope you all doing fine 😊. First of all I want to  thank my friend suprabhagiri .....as The plot of this story was her idea, she is an amazing plot adviser and  an angel 😇. Hope you like her idea.......

Jungkook took a shaky breath as he sank down to the dirty bathroom floor looking at his ruined homework. He had worked so hard on  it and now it was gone, all thanks to his bully Choi Do-il.

Do-il and his friends had cornered him and demanded, he gave them his answers for the math homework. When he did refused, they had ripped the papers from him, soaked them in the sink, then left him with a heap of dripping, mushed paper.

Jungkook looked down at the ruined papers in his hands. The wet pages were tearing themselves apart with every slight movement.

He didn't know what to do, this wasn't the first time Do-il and his minions had done such things.

Do-il had tormented him for weeks, tripping him in the hallways, teasing him whenever he saw him, and like now, ruining his homework.
Jungkook was down to his last warning before his teacher would talk to his hyungs about him not turning in his homework on time. Sometimes Jungkook was ready to fight,in order to prevent them from ever finding out.

Not only would he be in trouble for not doing his homework, which actually he did but he would also have to tell his hyungs about Do-il. Jungkook didn't want to go running to his hyungs every time he was faced with some hardship. He didn't need his hyungs to save him, he was fifteen now, and he could solve his own problems.

But also Jungkook had wanted to tell his brothers when all of this shit with Do-il had first started, but to be honest he was a little scared, because what if the things the bully said were true and his hyungs agreed with him?

Do-il had taunted him since the day he'd first found out about Jungkook being raised by his older brothers. The boy had told him that he pitied the elder Kim brothers who had to put up with such a useless cry baby all the time and that they probably didn't even want him to begin with.

"Aww are you gonna cry ? like a
little baby?" Do-il said holding Jungkook's jaw.

Jungkook eyes became watery. "S-stop it... gib that back!" Jungkook yelled as he attempted and failed to snatch his homework from the older guy, but quickly shrunk into himself when the laughter only got louder at that.

"So you admit it that you are a baby huh ?" One of the bully's friends laughed.

" You know what Kim, you are such a useless cry baby all the time and I am hundred percent sure that your elder brothers probably didn't even want you to begin with them !? Such a burden!"

Deep down Jungkook knew that this wasn't true. His brothers loved him. But Do-il's words were taking their toll on his young mind and hearing them every day was making Jungkook doubt his own place in his family.

What if they didn't want him anymore?

His older brothers are all working hard only for Jungkook. To give him good and perfect life. Jin and Yoongi are working their ass of for the family. Namjoon and Hoseok are there for the maknae for helping them in their study.They were adults now, working on building their own careers and lives. But they still stayed with their brothers though, helping to take care of, and raise their younger brothers.

Jimin, and Taehyung needed to be looked after. The twins were growing up too, hanging out with friends all the time, taking on more responsibility than before, and helping out at home as much as they could.