A Road Trip

Jungkook's eyes snap open, he was covered in a cold sweat, shaking, heart pounding. He looked around the room suspicious and paranoid that the horror may have followed him here. He gets up cautiously, shivering, rubs head and eyes and tries to fully awaken. He Stumbles to the bathroom, looked in the mirror slowly, cautiously, as if not sure of what he'll see. The sun shines bright through the window, washing away the vestiges of the horror, leaving the victim relieved to return to he mundane existence. Jungkook started brushing his teeth."Again that nightmare ? Why can't it's just stop!!!! I am done with it." He thought of himself while washing his face after brushing.

"Yah stop playing with the food !!" Jin said as Jungkook was playing with his food and zone out. " Oh sorry hyung I zone out"Jungkook said with a awkward smile." What are you thinking about by the way ?" Taehyung asked who was sitting next to him at his right side
"Nothing serious hyung just something." Jungkook replied.
" What is the meaning of 'something' ?" Yoongi asked while taking a bite of his egg. "It's seriously nothing hyung." Jungkook said focusing on his food. This was his favourite breakfast a feast for the eyes and a certain delight for the palate two soft scrambled eggs, dotted with cheddar cheese, three juicy sausage patties, flecked with red pepper, two Belgian waffles, drizzled with Vermont-fresh maple.
" Are you having that nightmare again Kook ?" This time it was Jimin. Everyone 's attention turned to Jungkook." Is it true Kooki ? Are you having that nightmare again huh ?" Hoseok asked as putting a hand on his shoulder as he was at the left of Jungkook. Jungkook sighed and nodded his head as yes.
" Aigoo my poor baby. Why didn't you came to hyung hmm if you feel scared." Jin said. "Yeah and even you can came in my room it is near yours Kooki." Namjoon said."I know hyung. but I am fine now really." Jungkook gave them a smile."Alright ....but if you have that nightmare again or get trouble in sleeping you can come to any of us. Got it. Hyungs are always there for you." Jin said. "Yes hyung I will."Jungkook said with a smile."So now chear up dude we gonna go on a trip remember. Aren't you excited ?" Taehyung said cheerfully as he put his arms around Jungkook.
"Yes hyung I am. I just can't wait for the trip." Jungkook said with his bunny smile.

Kims brothers were getting ready for the trip to Haeundae Beach. It would take about two and a half hours. It was in a part of Korea they have wanted to visited before, but didn't get time. So today they decided to travel there. And they were excited about their trip.

The seven brothers were throwing their luggage into the trunk of the large SUV they would all be riding in. They were rushing to get their luggage in the car due to the fact that it had begun raining outside, quickly turning into a monsoon. "You might wanna zip up that jacket, Namjoon-ah" Jin said knowingly, as he show Namjoon and Jungkook who were the last among them coming out from there house. "It's pouring it down out here."

Honestly, Jungkook hadn't even realised it was raining. But as he reached near the glass front of their house the dreary weather becomes apparent. The sky overhead is a muggy sort of grey, with no promise of sunshine in the near future.

"Don't worry guys, I don't think this weather will last long for forever. Not even a little bit of bad weather, is going to dampen our good mood." Hoseok said trying to cheer up his siblings mood. " I hope so hyung. " Jimin said as he entered in the car.
"What are you waiting for Kook?
Get in !" Yoongi said to the youngest who seems like zone out again. " Jungkook !!!" Yoongi called him little louder."Huh ? Yes, uhmm.... yeah hyung did you say something ?"Jungkook asked.
Yoongi sighed " I was telling you to come inside the car Jungkook-ah " Jungkook nodded
" Sorry hyung I was just....." Yoongi didn't let him complet his sentence as he pulled him inside the car." Let it be don't think much just enjoy yah ?" He cares Jungkook's hair. " Alright hyung " Jungkook said.

Jin slammed the front door of the car as he started the engine ."
" Here we go !!" He cheers. Finally, they were on the road.

....Get your motor runnin'
Head out on the highway
Looking for adventure
In whatever comes our way...
Jimin started to sing 'Born to Be Wild' song by Steppenwolf. which was perfect song for rode trips.