Time

Jungkook was upset because his hyungs had promised that they would go to the park together. However, they had work to do at that time, so they couldn't take him to the park. He was very upset because he just wanted to spend some time with his hyungs, but they were busy with their schedule and couldn't give him time. 

"That's not fair, hyungs!" Jungkook shouted. "You all promised me that we would go together. But you broke your promise." His hyungs sighed while sitting on the couch. "Jungkook, baby, we really didn't want to break our promise, but you can see we had work to do. We were too busy at that time. But don't worry, next time we shall definitely go to the park together, okay?" Jin said, trying to comfort the younger. "NO... I know you will break the promise again! That's what you always do," Jungkook shouted and ran upstairs.

"Hyung, it's too much," Jimin said. "He is being bratty and clingy too much. I am tired of him."

"Yes, hyung, Jimin is right. He's got those annoying attitudes, and he's not listening to us anymore," Taehyung said, looking at their eldest hyung.

Jin sighed and said, "I know it's annoying, but he is our brother, our youngest brother, and he has the right to special treatment from us. And it's our responsibility to take care of him when we are his only guardians."

"I know, hyung, what you are talking about," Yoongi said, "but isn't it his responsibility as well to understand us? We also have work to do. We can't always focus on him." Others nodded at Yoongi's remark.

"Yoongi hyung is right, hyung. He has to understand we can't pamper him all the time," Hoseok said.

"Yes, hyung, and we can't forgive him all the time when he makes a mistake, otherwise, he will be naughty and bratty and never respect his elders," Namjoon said.

"I think you all are right. We are pampering him too much," Jin said, nodding.

"Tae Tae hyung, let's play Overwatch," Jungkook said while hugging Taehyung.

"No, Jungkook, not now. I am busy." Taehyung said, releasing himself from Jungkook's hug.

"But hyung, you said that we could play today," Jungkook said, pouting.

"Yes, I did, but now I am saying no."

"Why do you always do this to me? Why are you all ignoring me?" Jungkook shouted.

"Who are you shouting at, Kim Jungkook?" Taehyung shouted back.

"I... I'm sorry, hyung. I didn't mean to shout at you. I just..."

"You're becoming a brat, Jungkook," Namjoon said, entering the room with his other four brothers.

"No, hyung, I really didn't mean to shout," Jungkook said.

"It's enough, Jungkook. You are too much. You always want to have fun and don't want to understand our schedule," Hoseok said.

"No, hyung, it's not like that... I just want to spend some time with you all because it has been a while since we've gone somewhere together," Jungkook said, looking down.

"We can understand that, Kooki, but we don't have time for fun right now, we have work to do," Jin said calmly.

"Can't you spend time with me for once?" Jungkook asked slowly.

"We can, Jungkook, but..." Jin started to say but was cut off by Jungkook. "It's been years since we've gone somewhere together, hyung. I just want us together, AND YOU DON'T FREAKING CARE ABOUT THAT!"