Little Do They Know (Final)

At the 3rd attempted Jungkook sprung up a little and then his chest started rising and falling normally.

His hyungs let out a sigh of relief as Jin closed his eyes letting a tear dropped from his eyes.

" Don't worry he is fine now" The doctor said patting Jin's should as he went out.

"You scared hyung !" Jin said as he again sit near him and holding his hand.

It's been two hours still Jungkook was unconscious.

"Yugyeom" Jin called for him as he was sitting near his bestfriend
caressing his plaster arm softly not to hurt him. "Yes hyung." He answered."You should go home , it's pretty late " Jin said softly.
" I...I don't want to hyung how can I... leave him and you all...a" He was about to complete his sentence but cut off by Jin." I know Yugyeom you want to stay with him. But your health is also important right, you already did a lot of things for him so you should rest too."

" But hyung..."

"Yugyeom...Your parents must be worried about you and don't worry ,We will give details about him alright and also you can come tomorrow after fresh up right"

" Yes hyung" He nodded.

Jin smile and patted his back.
" And remember it's not your fault,it was....."

" My fault !!!" Yoongi said looking down and makeing a fist.

" Yoongi I told you it was not... your..."

" No hyung if I ....."

" Yoongi hyung ," Yugyeom said comeing near him. " It was not your fault....you all didn't know about it and..."

" But we should let him explain right but we .. didn't" Yoongi said.

Yugyeom sighed at this." You are right.....but.....you didn't know that, it would happen right !? I mean who knows what will happen in the future. If anyone here is to blam then it's Choi Do-il, he is the one who pushed Jungkook towards the road."
Yugyeom said now his voice sound deep as he is controlling his anger.

"I gonna kill that bastard !!" Taehyung said darkly.

"Yes he is dead by me ! How dare he to lay a finger on my brother's body !," Now Yoongi said with his dangerous voice.

"As much as I love the sound of that, we can't kill a child," Seokjin reasoned seriously looking at Yoongi."However, we are getting that little shit expelled and arrest."

______

Kim's brothers were all exhausted with crying and stressing themselves from the guilt they were feeling, and that exhausting led them to sleep.

It's been 6 hours, Jungkook was still unconscious and his
brothers were sleeping surrounding him.

But suddenly Jin felt his hand moving from Jungkook's head as he was patting his head and slept in the middle. He slowly woke up and then his eyes went towards Jungkook and widen. Jungkook saw awake and looking at him weakly.

" Kooki !!? Hey you alright bub" he asked and gently ran his fingers through Jungkook's hair. Jungkook shut his eyes and open it again." Wait a second I am calling the doctor." Jin said while went towards the door and before that he wake his brothers up.

As soon as Jin wake his other brothers they ran towards Jungkook's bed and surrounded his bed. "Jungkooki ..." Jimin called out with soft voice as tears of happiness were roling down from his eyes. "How are you feeling baby ?" Hoseok asked and before Jungkook can even answer anything the door opened revealing doctor and Jin.

"How are you feeling !?Do you feel any pain ?" the doctor asked Jungkook." I...my ..head it is giving me a headache" Jungkook said weakly." The doctor nodded "It is expectable don't worry it will go away soon, by the medication."