When we lost in the forest-Final

Jin and Namjoon sighed heavily as they looked at Jungkook's condition. They laid Jungkook on his bed.

"What's happening with my Kooki?" Mrs. Kim said, crying, while cleaning Jungkook's wound on his forehead, which was caused by himself when he hit his head on the wall.

 "This all happened after we came back from that forest."

 "Is...that means... is he possessed?" Hoseok asked, scared.

"What are you talking about?" Mr. Kim said, pretty annoyed. It's not that he didn't care about Jungkook, it's just that he didn't want to accept that his son was possessed by some kind of stupid spirit or something. He hated to see him in poor condition like this.

"I think Hobi is telling the truth, Dad. You also witnessed what just happened now. He almost killed Taehyung," Jimin said.

"Yes, Dad, and this all happened when we got lost in the forest and sought shelter in that damn house," Jimin said.

"I don't know how it came to my baby. I just want to free him from it," Mrs. Kim said.

"I think we should look for someone who can help him soon," Jin said.

 "Alright, if you all think like that, we should find someone," Mr. Kim said, looking at his youngest son who was fast asleep. His voice was full of concern.

"My friend knows someone who can help us in this situation. I can contact him," Jimin said.

"Okay, if your friend can do that, you should contact him now," Mr. Kim said. Jimin nodded and stepped out of Jungkook's room while calling his friend.

"Should we leave him like this?" Taehyung asked, which made everyone look at him. "He almost... I mean, that demon almost killed me!"

"So what do you want? Should we tie him up or something?" Hoseok asked with a disappointed voice.

"I think we should do that. What if he tries to kill any of us or Jungkook!?" Namjoon said with a serious voice.

"Why do you want to tie him? It will hurt your brother too," Mrs. Kim said with her sad, heavy voice.

"I know, Mom, it will hurt Kook too, but what Namjoon said is also right. If we don't tie him, the demon will hurt us or our Kooki. So we should tie him," Jin said while rubbing their mother's shoulder. All nodded at Jin's statement.

Jungkook's brothers started to tie him to his bed, and at that moment, they all heard a soft groaning. They looked at Jungkook, who slowly opened his eyes. He tried to move but seemed unable to. He looked at his brothers and parents.

"Hyungs, di... did you guys tie me?" Jungkook asked with a questioning look. Mr. Kim sighed and nodded. "Yes, Kook, we did. We're sorry, baby. It was controlling you and trying to kill Taehyung, and it also threatened to kill us as well as you... and we don't want to lose you and also..." Mr. Kim was cut off by Jungkook.

"It's okay, Dad. I can understand. You guys did the right thing. I would have hurt you all if you hadn't done this," He said.

"Don't worry. You will be alright, Kook-ah," Jimin said as he entered the room and looked at Jungkook. "My friend said he will be here as soon as possible with the church priest who can help us. And don't worry, you will be fine, hmm?" He caressed Jungkook's cheeks. Jungkook nodded with a warm smile.

"Baby, are these ropes too tight? Do you want us to loosen them?" Mrs. Kim asked with concern.

"No, Mom, let it be. I may be dangerous for you all." Jungkook said, looking down. Everyone's heart broke after hearing Jungkook's words.