Precious (Namkook)

"Jooni Hyung, where are you?" Jungkook asked through his phone. "I am on my way, Kookie. Just stand at the side of the road, hyung will approach you," Namjoon said from the other side of the phone. "Yes, hyung, I know that. I am 17 for God's sake, hyung, I can take care of myself. So don't worry," Jungkook said.

"How can I not worry? You are still a little baby to me and the hyungs. You are precious to us, Kooki," Namjoon said softly.

"Come on, hyung, don't say this now... you're making me emotional in the middle of the road," Jungkook said, pouting. A slight chuckle was heard from the phone.

"Alright, alright... now look at your front," Namjoon said. Jungkook looked ahead, spotting Namjoon's car.

"Yeah, hyung, I got you! I'm coming," Jungkook said.

"Wait, stay there. I'll come to you," Namjoon said. Before Jungkook could say anything, Namjoon hung up. Jungkook sighed. Suddenly, a black car stopped in front of him, blocking his way.

Two burly men emerged from the car and approached him. Jungkook assumed they had some business there, so he attempted to ignore them and walk past. However, one of the men stepped in front of him and gripped his hand harshly.

"Hey, what are you doing? Let go of me!" Jungkook tried to free his arm from the man's grip, but the man tightened his hold even more. The other man approached Jungkook with an injection in his hand. Despite Jungkook's efforts to break free, he found himself unable to escape the men's grasp. Suddenly, the other man injected the needle into Jungkook's neck, causing him to hiss in pain.

Jungkook struggled to push the man away, but the first person seized both of his arms, holding his hand firmly in place. Unbeknownst to Jungkook, he began to feel inexplicably weak, and everything around him started to spin. He could hear Namjoon calling his name, but he was too fatigued to respond. The last thing he remembered was collapsing to the ground.

The two men immediately carried Jungkook inside the car before Namjoon could reach them. Namjoon had seen them injecting Jungkook and had rushed towards them to protect him, but he missed them as they swiftly drove away. "I have to follow them," Namjoon said with heavy breath, immediately running back to his car to pursue the black car.

The black car and Namjoon took a left turn simultaneously. However, after the turn, Namjoon lost sight of the car. He became tense and looked around, spotting a footpath. "This footpath could lead me to that black car," he thought, and began to walk. At the end of the footpath, he saw an old house.

Meanwhile, Jungkook found himself in a dark room, his body tied to a chair. He slowly opened his eyes as someone threw water on his face. Letting out a groan, he realized his situation. "Wh... where am I?" he asked, confused, while surveying his surroundings. His vision was blurred, but he could still make out a figure standing in front of him.

"Ah... Finally, you're awake," a voice said. Jungkook closed and opened his eyes several times to clear his vision, and finally, he could see everything properly. "Hello, Kooki," the voice said again.

"Si-hoon hyung!?" Jungkook gasped. "You!! You kidnapped me??? Why did you do that?"

Si-hoon was Namjoon's best friend and also close to him and his other brothers. "I have my reasons, little bro. But you have the right to know why I kidnapped you, right?" Si-hoon said with a smirk, aiming a gun at Jungkook's forehead. "Hy... hyung, wh... what are you doing?" Jungkook stuttered.

"Are you afraid, huh? Don't be afraid, Kooki. I'm not going to kill you... now," Si-hoon said, putting his gun down. Jungkook looked at him, shocked. "Na... now?" he asked slowly, with fear evident in his voice.