We Want You Back

(Jungkook is 13 here)

"Alright, Yugyeom. I'd better go now," Jungkook said, grabbing the things he brought and getting up from the couch. Yugyeom gave him a look of confusion, checking the time. "I thought you said your brothers don't get home till half past 8. It's not even 6 yet?" Jungkook shrugged slightly.

"I know. I just want to clean up a bit before they get home. They've been really busy recently and haven't had the time," Jungkook said sheepishly, because it was true. His six brothers hadn't been home until late and had been really stressed about the state of the house, but they had been too tired to do anything about it. He just wanted to help them. They deserved that at the least.

Jungkook was the youngest of the Kim brothers. He grew up with his six older brothers because their parents died in a car accident when he was only three years old. But his brothers were old enough to take care of a child, and they did. They found good jobs that paid very well, providing enough money to give Jungkook a normal life. Well, Jimin and Taehyung didn't earn and were still in university. But being the youngest, he received the most love among them. Jungkook also loved his brothers so much. They were not only his brothers but also his parents.

Yugyeom gave him a smile. "You're such a good little brother," he said, leaning back to laugh. Jungkook blushed slightly at Yugyeom's words. "I know, right?" He smiled. "They've basically raised me. I'm just repaying them, really. See you later, Yugyeom."

"Bye, Jungkook."

He left his friend and started walking towards his home.

Jungkook felt a light tap on his shoulder, and he turned around without much thought. He caught sight of a single man. "Can I help you?" He asked but received no reply. He tilted his head in even more confusion as he attempted to go around him, only for the man to grab his shoulders firmer. Jungkook grew more confused and scared.

"Who are you..?" Jungkook asked, not receiving any answers, only seeing the person put his finger on Jungkook's lip. "Shhh," he said and pushed Jungkook roughly against a tree. "W-what ??" Jungkook whispered, trying to get his body out of the weird man's grasp.

"Phone, I need my phone, where is it..?" Jungkook thought as he tried to see around him. Suddenly, he got an idea....

"HELP!! ANYONE HE-" The man put his gloved hand in front of Jungkook's mouth, but he decided to bite him really hard. "AHH!!" the man screamed as Jungkook pushed him away roughly, and the man fell on the ground. Jungkook ran towards his bag on the ground. His phone lay on his bag, and he grabbed it really fast, calling the number which was at the top of his phone screen. 

The person picked up the call in two rings. "Yes...Kooki wh..." Before he could complete his sentence, Jungkook cut him off. "Jin hyung, help please.....He is he....is .... trying... to kid...nap.." Jungkook couldn't complete his sentence as the phone was taken away from him. 

"You can't, baby boy," That person said with a smirk. Jungkook looked at him with scared and tearful eyes.

On the other hand, Jin was worried sick because Jungkook was not answering him. "Jungkook .... Jungkook what happened??? Why are you not saying anything Jungkook answer me!!!!" He yelled but didn't get any answer. "Hyung what happened?" Namjoon asked, seeing his eldest brother so tensed up. "Joon... Jungkook...he is kidnapped."

"WHAT!!!!!!"

Namjoon and Jin looked in the direction where the voice had come from, only to find their other brothers. "What did you say, hyung?" Yoongi asked as they approached Namjoon and Jin. "Jungkook ... He...he... is kidnapped," Jin said with a cracked voice. "How come?" Hoseok asked, shocked. "He ....he is going to be fine, right?" Jimin asked, tears in his eyes. Yoongi hugged him. "I ..I....wa... want Kooki," Taehyung said, completely broken down. Jin hugged him. "Calm down, baby, calm down, we will find him....We will find him... hmm." "Let's go to the police station," Namjoon said.