Mafia King And His Six Hyungs

Requested by - SamantaAkter7

Jungkook is 25 here

In the dark of night a guy was running for his life as some guys were after him.

He was running and running but suddenly a man hold him by his collar which made him to stop.

Now he was hold by two taller male who wear all black.

" It's been a while Eun Tak " A dark voice said.

Which made the man shiver in fear.

"Ju... Jungkook .... please leave me please " Eun Tak said with a
scared voice.

"Leave you ?!" Jungkook said crossing his arms." And why so ?"

" I...I can give you anything... anything you want" Eun Tak said.

Jungkook walked towards him and hold his chin harshly.

" Are you trying to bribe me huh ? Do you forgot who I am ??" Jungkook said darkly.

" No ....no Jungkook I don't mean like that...how can I offer...bribe to the greatest mafia leader !?" Eun Tak answer shaking .

" Glad that you remember, who I am." Jungkook said patting his head." But I am very disappoint that you broke my rule !!" Now he harshly hold Eun Tak 's hair.

" I am sorry I am sorry sir leave me please." Eun Tak cried helplessly.

" They also pleaded like this ! They also did but what you did huh ?" Jungkook pulled his hair more harshly. " They were just kid Eun Tak just kid !! Don't I tell you ! that In my kingdom you can't hurt the , inocentes, women and children !! Didn't I huh ??! Didn't I ? "He yelled.

" Ye....yes you did....I am sorry Sir please leave me this time please I will never to that again please " Eun Tak pleaded.

" I don't give second chance you know that !" Jungkook said darkly. " But I can give you a single chance"

Eun Tak looked at him with confused.

" Let him go " Jungkook ordered his gaurds.

" But Boss he also attacked you and ......"

Jungkook cut him off by showing his palm.

" Let him run." He said to his gaurds." If you can run from me then you will survive but if you can't then...."

Eun Tak eyes light up.

Jungkook's gaurds slowly let go of Eun Tak 's hands as he started to run.

But before he can go farther Jungkook ran catching up with him and coved hid mouth and slashed his neck.

Soon Eun Tak lifeless body fall on the ground.

"Clean the space as if nothing happens here." He said looking at his gaurds.

" Yes Boss" They bowed.

He nodded as he went inside the car and his driver drive him towards his home.

Jungkook is the most powerful under ground mafia in Korea and he is so cold and dangerous. All the people feared him to death. But he doesn't really kill innocent people, he kills those who have done something bad.
People all would scare him the most cause he is the most scariest ,cold and ruthless mafia.But only his hyungs know how soft and fragile he is. After all he is the maknae of six Kim brothers. He may be the famous Kim Jungkook the ruthless mafia but in front of his hyungs he is too much soft and fragile just like a baby ( Well he is a baby 🤭).
His all hyungs are so soft towards him and always pamper him with love and care and Jungkook loved to be pampered.
Whenever they would raise there voice a little on him, he would cry by that time, Because nothing can affect him rather than his hyungs.