They don't care ( Part 2)

Jungkook looked back at the man, who appeared a little bit creepy.

"Why do you want to run away? Did you do something wrong or did someone hurt you, huh?" The man asked with a suspicious voice.

"What... what are you talking about?" Jungkook said, confusion evident in his eyes as he tried to release himself from the man's grip.

"You look hurt, kid. Did someone hurt you?" The man asked.

"No... nobody hurt me. Just leave me alone," Jungkook said, struggling to break free.

"Listen, kid, this world is selfish. They never care for you. You are all alone, nobody needs you. Nobody," The said, raising his voice.

"What are you saying? Are you out of your mind?" Jungkook shouted, successfully releasing his hand from the man's grip and attempting to run. But the man was fast enough to stop him by hugging him from behind.

"If nobody cares for you, you should understand that there is no place for you in this world," the man said with a creepy voice.

"Just shut up... and let me go... you..." Jungkook shouted and released himself from the man's grip. He pushed the man, who fell to the ground, and ran away from there.

He ran to his house and slammed open the door, breathing heavily. He was about to run to his room but stopped at the sound of a voice calling his name. He looked in the direction of the voice and saw his parents and his brothers in the living room, with Mr. Kim calling for him.

"Yes, Dad," Jungkook said slowly.

"We need to talk," His father said.

"About what, Dad?" He asked.

"About your school, Jungkook," Mr. Kim said, crossing his arms.

"What am I hearing, Jungkook? You're bullying students in your school?" Mr. Kim asked sternly.

"No, Dad, I didn't bully anyone. He was lying, he was... the... one..." Jungkook was cut off by Jimin.

"Don't lie, Jungkook. I saw you. You were bullying him right in front of my eyes."

"I already told you, hyung... I didn't bully him. I even called you when I was bullied by him, but you ignored me. And now also you don't want to understand me. WHY ARE YOU NOT UNDERSTANDING?!" Jungkook shouted.

"Kim Jungkook!!!" His father shouted. "Is this how you talk to your elders? Is this how we taught you, huh?"

"Jungkook, you've disappointed us," Mrs. Kim said, shaking her head.

"Mom, I..." Jungkook tried to say, but he was cut off by Jin.

"What's wrong with you, Jungkook? Why are you like this? Can't you understand what Mom and Dad are doing for you, for us? Don't you care about that?"

"Care about... that?" Jungkook said, tears rolling down his cheeks. "Care about what, hyung... I should ask about that. Do you even care about me? All of you... never. You just ignore me. You don't want to understand what I feel, what I want!! You're just thinking about yourselves. WHY? Just why, hyung... Mom... Dad, why are you doing this to me?" Now he was crying.

"Jung..." His mom tried to say, but she was cut off by Jungkook. "You even forgot about me, Mom. Do you remember I didn't eat last night or this morning? You don't even think about your son or realize his existence... why, Mom? Why does nobody think about me or care about me? But you all expect me to care for you. How can I, when I do not receive that care or love? I can't do that. I'm tired... I'm tired. I can't take it anymore. I just can't." He cried harder, and before anyone could say anything, he ran away.