NEVER DO THAT PLEASE...(VMINKOOK)

(Author: It's going to be a long chapter 😁)

😎 BANGTAN BROTHERS 😎 (Chat room)

Jinnie hyung: Hey maknaes, are you three alright there?

Tae Tae hyung: Yep... 😁✌️

Chim Chim hyung: Yes, hyung. 😊

Kooki: 😊😊😊😊😊

Jinnie hyung: Good, and listen, we have some important work in the office, so we might be very late or might not even come home. Don't worry about us. Eat your dinner and sleep. Don't mess around with each other and don't fight, alright?

Hobi hyung: Oh come on, hyung. 😄 They are not kids anymore. Right, my champs? 😉

Tae Tae hyung: yeah 🤩✌️✌️

Kooki: 😎🤟

Chim Chim hyung: Yes. 😁

Jinnie hyung: You are spoiling them so much, Hobi!

Jooni hyung: Like you don't, hyung. 😏

Yoongi Hyung: I know, we all spoil them and can spoil them later. We can talk about it later. Now let's attend the meeting.

Jooni hyung: Yeah, see you, boys. 👋

Hobi hyung: Bye-bye. 😁

Yoongi Hyung: 👋👋👋

Jinnie hyung: See you, and take care. Jungkooki, go to the bathroom before going to bed.

Kooki: Hyung!! 😑😑. I am not a baby anymore. I am 18.

Yoongi Hyung: Still, you are a baby, kiddo!

Chim Chim hyung: True. 🤗🤭

Tae Tae hyung: 😙😙

Kooki: ......

Jinnie hyung: Whatever!! Talk to you later. We have to go now. See you, and take care. 😘

***********

Jungkook placed his phone on his study table after finishing his chat. He opened his notebook to start his homework.

As he finished the first assignment, he was about to begin another when suddenly his door banged open. A wild-looking Jimin barged in, his eyes dancing with frenzy. "What happened?" Jungkook asked, confused.

"Taehyung..." Jimin said slowly.

"What about him?" Jungkook inquired.

"He's behaving weird," Jimin replied.

"What do you mean by weird?" Jungkook asked, still confused.

"Come with me." Before Jungkook could say anything, Jimin pulled him and led him to his and Taehyung's shared room.

When Jimin and Jungkook entered the room, Taehyung was sitting on his bed quietly, staring into nothingness, his eyes filled with fury. He appeared somewhat eerie. Jungkook glanced at Jimin, who stood behind him looking frightened, then back at Taehyung. Slowly, he approached him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Jungkook asked, but Taehyung didn't respond. Instead, he slowly turned his head toward Jungkook and glared at him.

"Hyung...you look so scary...Do you think I'm going to fall for that? Ha ha! Sorry, but you look so funny...ha...ha," Jungkook chuckled nervously. Jimin looked at Jungkook with confusion.

"Oh, come on, hyung. You can scare Jimin hyung, but not me," Jungkook said, patting Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung turned his head away from them, his gaze fixed on something else.