Mafia

Requested by : anonymous

(BTS are not brothers here they are a mafia group but their bond is just like real brothers.)

BTS is the number one and most powerful mafia in South Korea. No one dares to raise a single finger against them because they are not only influential in the country but also the most formidable mafia gang in the world.

Jin was driving the car at full speed as they followed another vehicle.

"What's going on?! Speed up! Hyung!" Namjoon yelled.

"I'm doing it! I'm doing it!" Jin said, gripping the steering wheel tightly and glancing at the rearview mirror as he accelerated the car.

But suddenly, another car appeared, blocking their way.

"Oh, shit!" Jin cursed, frustrated.

"Damn! Where the hell did they come from?" Yoongi yelled upon seeing the car blocking their path.

Taehyung opened the car window, grabbed a gun, and shot at the car's wheel, causing it to lose control.

"And that was a bull's-eye," Taehyung smirked, reloading his gun.

"Cool," Jungkook smirked, exchanging a high-five with him.

"Another three cars!?" Hoseok exclaimed.

More vehicles were approaching. Jin managed to avoid a collision, but another car rammed into them from behind.

"Damn it!" Jin cursed.

"Leave them to me," Jimin said, preparing to jump out of the car. "I'm coming too," Jungkook added as Jimin nodded.

They both exited the moving car and ran towards the other vehicle, which had crashed into a tree. Using the back door of that car as cover, they began shooting and taking cover from the pursuing men.

But suddenly, Jimin's gun ran out of bullets.

"Shit... I'm out of ammo," he thought, feeling a hint of panic. "JK!?" He called out to Jungkook, who looked at him as Jimin signaled that he was out of bullets.

"Throw the gun!" Jungkook instructed.

"What!?" Jimin was confused.

"I said throw the gun!"

Jimin looked at Jungkook confused, noticing that the men were also being shot at from the other side.

They heard footsteps approaching.

"They're here," Jungkook said, getting ready. As someone approached, he threw a punch at their neck, but the person easily caught it.

"Hey, it's me, dude," Namjoon said.

Jungkook sighed and backed off.

"What about Yoonjae?" Jimin asked.

"He ran away, but we got something," Hoseok said, showing them a phone.

At BTS hangout :

"I need you to check it, J-Hope," Namjoon threw the phone towards Hoseok, who caught it perfectly.

"On it, boss," he said, connecting the phone to the computer so that everyone could watch.

They scrolled through Yoonjae's gallery.

"Wait," Taehyung said.

"What?" Hoseok asked. "Look," he pointed to a picture. "Click it. It's... Isn't it our place?"