Chapter 30

Zach's pov

I took a deep breath as i look at the people sitting around the table in my office. They were people that i trust and are capable of completing my orders. 

"Have you contacted Richard?" I asked Ferz who was sitting one chair away from me. 

"I have alpha, the alpha of luminous pack said that he would like to set a time to meet you, preferably tomorrow, he will enter our pack at approximately 9:00 am, if given your permission" 

"okay, tell him that we will meet in my office at 9:30"

Ferz nodded

"What about Tyrone? is there no feedback from him?"

"Is it possible that Tyrone was bewitched too?" Wilson, Laurelie's mate asked.

"it seems like you forgot the first and foremost reason why we send Tyrone as a spy" John said with a smirk in his face

Wilson looked at John, as if asking him for clarification.

John rolled his eyes before answering "Tyrone would never be bewitched by that b*tch, if possible he would even scratch her face if he could" Wilson just raised his eyebrows, clearly indicating that he still doesn't know where this is going. 

"Tyrone is gay Wilson, it's impossible for him to be bewitched by that, unless he wants to change his type so suddenly" Eric interrupted John and Wilson

Wilson showed a shocked and then an understanding expression, while nodding his head. 

Tyrone is a spy I sent to the Ignis pack to inquire about the situation inside their base. However, the last contact we made was two weeks ago. He sent a message saying that the female population inside the pack are already dissatisfied with the current alpha, and "that woman" was seen to be surrounded by many guards, it seems like Alexander wanted to make sure she's safe. 

There was also a rumor that said that "that woman" is apparently bewitching the males which caused a rift between her and most of the female population inside the ignis pack. 

This bewitched males range from those that already have mates and those that who don't.

Tyrone's last message implied that he will try to approach "that woman" and figure out what is going on. 

That was our last contact. 

"Eric, continue training the members of our pack, increase the intensity and make sure they know how to use the weapons properly, don't let them waste the bullets without killing the enemy"

"Of course" Eric showed a warm smile

"Stop smiling, it's creepy, your probably thinking of a hundred ways to torture those poor members" John criticized Eric while rubbing the goosebumps in his arms. 

"John, gather more weapons, get in touched with with the black market and try to purchased as many weapons as possible" 

"I know, i know, I already contacted Ox, and he's already preparing the weapons, we only need to pay and its ready to be shipped" John answered with a smirk. 

I nodded, and gave another order for Ferz.

"Ferz, check our food supplies, make sure that we have enough resources to last for at least 3 months, contact each families and let them prepare their bunkers"

"Copy, Alpha" 

"Wilson go with Laurelie and gather medical supplies, get more members to train how to do first aid, let Laurelie do it" I issued an order one by one. 

Wilson gave a nod to confirm. 

There still so much to do...

It seems like i won't be able to visit her for awhile. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ealize pov

It's been two days since my last fainting scene. Laurelie have been constantly checking on me, making sure that me and the baby are both okay. I tried to reassure them that the fainting episode was nothing at all, it was not because of my pregnancy. 

it's because that guy summoned us, like a freaking pokemon.

I'm not a pokemon...

Sooner or later you'll look like one.

Shut it. 

Laurelie said, that I should be very careful especially during my 5th to 8th weeks of pregnancy, it is especially sensitive since it's usually the duration where the heart of the embryo will form. I'm in my fifth week of pregnancy now, they have been constantly reminding me so much, that i even feel scared walking from my room to downstairs!!

That's why I've been inside my room these days, just occasionally going for a walk in the garden to exercise a little bit but most of my time I'm in my room.

All I've been doing  is constantly thinking and brainstorming on what I should do to save the world.

This sounds hilarious...

I know, what the heck is save the world, i can't even think of a plan or know where to start!! 

I feel like the Gods and Goddesses of this world must have had an error when they were planning to transmigrate someone in here. 

That uncle said that the Gods and Goddesses gave me an ability to see the chains that binds an evil spirit to hell. This should also imply  that they were the one who made me transmigrate in this horrible, horrible novel where the author must be someone who have a candy stuck in her brain. 

There are many questions left unanswered though...

I know, where would the original soul go after Alyannah put those evil spirit in their body? 

who is that uncle that keeps contacting me? he look like someone from my world...

How did he contact me? is there  connection between this world and my world? 

Can i go back?

No, even if I can, i can't leave...

no...rather than can't, I won't leave, I have this baby and there's also Zach. I believe that the growth in our relationship is going smoothly.

So smooth it makes me feel afraid...

The uncle knew that I have transmigrated, he knew what is happening here, and most of all it's like he know who Alyannah is personally, like he have experienced everything in here but at the same time he's not from here. 

It would be unreasonable for him to keep contacting me in this way if we live in this world. He could just go to my place and I'll ask Zach to let me meet him. In that way it'd be more efficient and we won't have to be so wary of the time.

 and no fainting episodes for you too...

As i was being lost to my own thoughts a knock came from my bedroom door.