Chapter 5

I sat down on the bed for quite a while, recollecting the basic information about this body, but the more i find something the more complicated i feel. 

Her name is Ealize Millard
She currently just turned 20 years old.

Basically she's 3 years older than me. 

Thats the most normal thing that I can find about her.  The rest are unbelievable...

She's an orphan like me, her parents died in a plane crash,  but they left her a huge amount of money that can probably sustain her for the rest of her life. 

She has her own house,  which she lives alone. 

She...

is the total opposite of me...

She likes to go to parties, drink,  she has a lot of friends, and might i add both toxic and plastic friends. She gets along with a lot of people but none of them actually stayed that long,  constantly changing.

She's used to people constantly sucking up to her,  and she likes the attention.

She did pretty well in school,  she skipped a few grades and graduated collage when she was 18 years old. She currently works as a freelance model and basically she's just chilling her life out, right now. 

She works when she wants to,  and she won't have to worry if she has anything to eat when tomorrow comes. 

How lucky,  and unbelievable that I'm just speechless.

Now I'm starting to wonder if perhaps I have transferred into a novel, because none of this is normal.

How lucky can she be? 

Not working?

Cool, she has money! 

Beauty?

This girl can make my nose bleed.

Hot?

Yep!

unbelievably smart? 

Yep again!! 

She basically has it all!!  This is absolutely unfair!!

Though God is indeed fair,  because just as how beautiful her outside appearance is,  her personality....

is the total opposite...

It's bad....

really bad...

She's one of those people that if I see in school I would purposely take a detour, cause I'm afraid that I might pissed her off just by breathing the same air as her. 

She only acts good, remember the word "act",  when she wants something. 

Take Zach "that" guy,  he actually managed to hold a decent conversation with Ealize, probably because he's hot and Ealize liked him.... a LOT!

I felt a sweat ran down from my forehead to my nose.

Now that we're in this topic,  I actually wonder if Ealize drugged "that" guy. Base on her character I think it's possible that she would do it. 

If my/her memory serves me right, there was none of those ambiguous air or even feels going around when they were talking in the bar.  It was just like strangers or acquaintances having small talk,  but later on like a switch being flipped, they started making out...

Why??  Literally the last thing they talk about was dogs!! 

Dogs for freaking sake!!

You don't get horny with dogs!!!