Chapter 15

We reach Zach's house.

The house was in the middle of the woods yet it did not lose it's beauty or grandness.

It was a big house there were three floors from what i could see outside.

Zach park the car in the garage, and went out. This time i hurried just so he wouldn't have to escort me out the car. It makes me feel like I'm a princess or just a very rich person.

I was a little giddy inside. It's the kind of feeling you get when you find some place and wants to explore it.

We entered the house/mansion. It was an amazing view. There was a huge living room with a very large tv, a soft looking sala set, and a lot of other things that i don't know but is aesthetically pleasing.

The floor was a white colored mixed with strips of black tile, it was so clean I can almost see my reflection on it. There was a long stairs leading to the 2nd floor, but i could also see an elevator beside the stairs.

There is a huge chandelier above us, which makes the lighting of the place looks perfect!

The house is very modern. The colors on it, leaning more towards grey, black and white for the majority.

I took a sharp breath as i let everything sink in...

This was one of those house in "rich guy check" on tiktok that makes you feel really jealous.

I could still remember, mumbling to myself how i would, one day buy a house like this.

The one where the toilet seat opens by itself.

It sounds very fancy,

and hygienic.

"I... Its very... Big... " i said out of nowhere.

"This is where we usually do our meetings and sometimes where my other pack mates hang out, so you might see them around" The image of the guys in a suit that i saw in the cafe immediately pop up in my mind.

The suit guys!!!

I stopped myself before i actually spit the words out.

I was distracted when I saw someone coming out from what seems to be the kitchen. 

It was an elderly lady in her sixties.

"You're back alpha!" she said as she hurried towards us. 

There was that kind of tone in her voice, the one that elders use when they see you. 

A doting tone.

It makes you feel at home.

Her eyes went from Zach to mine.

"and you must be Ealize!  My, such a beautiful child!! " she immediately said as soon as she noticed me. 

She walk in front of me and proceeded to squish/touch my face,  looking at it from left to right. 

"truly beautiful! You look like a doll!"

I know right, that's what i thought too!

Of course I did not say that out loud. 

"Thenk yow" i tried saying thank you,  but it came out weird since she was still squishing my face.

Some may be bothered by this action, but I'm not.  All the elders that visits the orphanage likes to squish the children's face, and i was not excluded. So you can say that I'm used to it.

"You must be tired,  I'll prepare a room for you" She hurriedly went to the second floor without looking back. 

I finally understand what "gone like a wind" means.