Chapter 11

Zach must've noticed my predicament as he offered that he will show me his wolf form later. 

I just nodded my head like a chicken pecking the ground. 

Forgetting the possibility that i might wet myself.

It was about to be another minute of silence. When my stomach growled...

Damn...

Just when i decide to be elegant and cool in front of him this happens...

Well, it's almost past noon and we haven't eaten lunch yet,  and cakes could barely count as breakfast. There's no rice.... For a meal to be a meal the rice must be there.

"I'll take you to our cafeteria" he said as he assisted me from getting off the bed.  I wanted to say,  that it's fine he doesn't need to do this, but went against it when i saw how serious he was.

Me myself almost believe that I DO need an assistance.

As we were walking to the cafeteria. A  lot of people went to greet us.  Zach introduce me as his girlfriend, which made me shocked and ask myself mentally, when did I become his girlfriend?

But i suddenly remembered that i did proposed for him to become my boyfriend. So technically I am his girlfriend now. 

I suddenly realized after a round of introduction that,  I still didn't know anything about Zach besides his name Zach and that he's a werewolf.

I feel like if this were a movie or a novel,  people will be shouting at me saying how gullible and stupid i am... Becoming the girlfriend of a man who's name is the only thing you know screams "tragedy" everywhere.

"Zach... I just remembered,  i never got to know your full name" I said as i look at him.  We were still walking,  i can now see the cafeteria 10 meters away from us.  It was actually quite close but we were stopped by a lot of people so it took a while. 

Zach was a bit surprised. Maybe he just realized it now too. 

"I'm Zach,  Zachius Xiel Lanaria" he introduced himself. 

"Nice to meet you then,  I'm Ealize Millard" I said as i reach out my hand for him to shake.  He look at it for a while before shaking it. 

I know we met before, but spiritually that was the original Ealize.  I wanted to introduce myself again as me.  So that we can have a fresh start. 

"Oh yeah... Tell me more about this pack" i said as we entered the cafeteria.

The smell of food immediately hit my nose. 

I hurried, brisk walking towards the food,  it was too late for me to realize that i was actually planning to act calm and composed around him.

I was really hungry. 

Zach caught my wrist which made me stop and look at him. 

"The food isn't going anywhere, don't walk too fast" he said seriously, like he was reprimanding a child, for running around.

Th food isn't going anywhere but my hunger level is rising.

Was what i wanted to say but i still slowed down my walking pace as Zach stick to my side. 

That's right,  I'm cool,  it's just food,  it won't go away. 

"This is the Crescent Pack.  We are one of the werewolves who have the moon goddess as our God." He looked at me before continuing

"I'm the alpha of this pack,  and i have been for the past 300 years."

Cliche...

So if this whole thing works out,  I'm gonna be The Luna??

I almost cringe at the thought but stop myself. This is real and i should treat this matter seriously. 

I just can't imagine myself being a Luna. The responsibility the name implies,  somehow makes breathing hard.

Let's face it!  I'm still a child,  damn I don't even know anything at all!

I picked out the food that I wanted to eat,  mostly meat and rice and i also ask if they have a cup of milk.

Positive thoughts... I can do this!

I was about to pay but was confused when i didn't find any cashier area...

I guess there's no need to pay then...

Zach also went to take his food before going with me to choose a place to sit.

"The werewolves basically have 3 gods and goddesses they serve" Zach continued as we took our seat. 

I was actually listening very carefully to what he was saying. 

"We have the Sun God, The Star Goddess and the Moon Goddess, every God has different pack of werewolves that honors them.  We are one of the Moon Goddess's pack"

I took a bite out of my meat as i continue to listen. I don't know about these Gods and Goddesses. The only God i know is Jesus. 

"Every minor packs that serve each Gods and Goddesses has a main pack that controls them. The crescent pack is the main pack that controls the werewolves under the Moon Goddess"

"so basically, it's like how each place has different mayors but still falls under the jurisdiction of the government and the president?" I ask

He smiled at me and answered "yes,  you're quick to catch on"

I would shame my fellow novel and Wattpad readers if I can't even understand this much. 

"so who governs the Sun and Star Goddess's pack? " I ask,  i feel like this terms are familiar like i have read them somewhere, but I can't quite remember. 

I hate this irritating feeling. It's like when you know the tune of a song but can't remember the lyrics of it. 

"The Luminous Pack is the main pack under the Star Goddess and for the Sun God,  it's the Ignis pack"

I continued eating my meat and rice as I tried very hard to remember where the heck have i heard this terms.

I feel like a student in a middle of an exam trying to recall what i have read the night before,  when I crammed everything i studied.

"The alpha of the Luminous pack is an old friend of mine. You will meet him sooner or later"

Zach said,  his voice sounded soothing in the ears. 

"What about the Alpha of the Ignis pack? " i ask as i continue to shove the food in my mouth. You can listen and eat at the same time...

I can even talk while eating but went against it cause it's rude.  I made sure to swallow everything in my mouth before talking.

How proper and ladylike am I??

I give myself a 10/10

I saw Zach's expression stiffen for a moment but it relaxed after. 

"We were friends, but it's gotten quite complicated lately"

"were friends" so that means they're not friends anymore...

I wanted to ask why, cause i like to gossip, but i was afraid i was meddling too much so i shut my mouth. 

Zach look at me for a while before opening his mouth again. 

"The Alpha of the Ignis pack, is Alexander,  Alexander King Reignor. He was one of my childhood friends, but we grew apart due to some misunderstandings caused by a woman"

there was a trace of disgust in his voice as he said the word "woman" he spat it out as if it was something unbearable.

I choke on the rice inside my mouth. I immediately covered my mouth. I refuse to let this grains of rice flew out of my mouth like fireworks. I must keep my mature and ladylike act. 

For my self dignity...