Who are you?

A/N: this is going to be a long chapter.

Frida POV

Frida groaned.

Her whole body ached, her chest most of all. She slowly opened her eyes. She felt herself lie in a comfortable bed and the lower half of her torso was warmer than her chest, most likely because something soft covered it.

She slowly opened her eyes. She was in a dimly lit room that smelled of herbs. She felt something on her forehead and turned. A very old woman stood above her with a towel. The woman was wrinkly and very scary-looking.

Frida's heart jumped and she pushed herself away from the woman. She suddenly felt two arms on her waist and she looked over her shoulder.

"It is ok love," Heather said.

Frida looked at Heather for a few seconds, making sure it was her. She suddenly got a weird feeling. An impulse.

She turned around, grabbed Heather's face with both her hands, and smashed their lips together. Frida had no idea what caused this but there was no stopping her.

"Babe," Heather laughed as they separated a little. Frida silenced her quickly with another fierce kiss. "Love," Heather tried when they separated again. Again Frida stole her lips in a harsh kiss. "My flame," Heather said. Frida stopped and smiled.

"Yes heart?" she asked as she leaned her forehead against Heathers.

"You are acting a little strange. It is not that I don't enjoy this, but I would like to take this somewhere else and not in front of an old woman," Heather answered.

Frida turned to see the old woman from before with a knowing look on her face.

Frida turned and sat down while facing the woman. "She is creepy," she whispered to Heather.

Heather laughed as she snaked her arms around Frida's waist and rested her chin on her shoulder. "Well, she is the one that saved your life. You should be grateful," Heather joked.

Frida smiled and looked at the woman. "Hi," she said while extending her hand. The elderly woman took her hand and shook it. Her hands felt like a skeleton.

The door suddenly burst open and Frida and Heather turned to look.

In stormed the blonde Viking Frida had fought on the boat. "She looks angry," Frida said to Heather.

Heather stood up and walked over to the blonde. Frida immediately missed the feeling of her girlfriend's warmth.

"You can't just run off like that. You need to explain yourself beforehand," the blonde said.

"Astrid listen. I was just happy that she was ok and I wanted to come here as quickly as possible. You knew where I was going so why are you even mad?" Heather asked.

"You are keeping secrets," Astrid said.

Frida stiffened. Had they found out about her already? Or was it something else? Was Heather hiding something none of them knew?

Heather bowed her head and began to fiddle with her fingers. Frida tried to stand up to go and comfort her, but soon realized she didn't have her mental leg on. How hadn't she noticed that before?

"I am," Heather said, still not looking up.

"Are you going to tell me?" Astrid asked.

"Or rather us," another voice sounded. Frida strained her neck and was able to catch a glimpse of the scrawny Viking.

Heather walked back to Frida and sat next to her on the edge of the bed. She cupped her hands around Frida's ear and began to whisper.

"I haven't told them we are together. I am scared of what they might think. I know we both have more secrets but that might be able to distract them." Heather said, her voice slightly shaking.