Bewilderbeast master

Frida slowly opened her eyes and looked around.

The room was dimly lit and she was covered in a blanket. She went to sit up but something held her down.

Her first instinct was to fight whoever or whatever was keeping her down, but when she looked down, she saw her girlfriend peacefully sleeping on top of her chest. Her hair was sprawled out and her hand was resting on her abdomen.

Frida didn't do anything and just waited for her girlfriend to wake up. While she waited she played with her hair, stroked her arm and cheeks, and stares either at the roof or Heather's face.

She and Heather had been living in this hut for 3 days now. Frida had made a recovery faster than anyone had expected and could walk freely now. Heather had been with her friend's but most of the time she was keeping Frida company by either cuddling, kissing, or eating with her.

Frida began to think a little as the image of the scrawny Viking appeared for her. The scrawny Viking had a Night Fury. Most Furies didn't live on the surface anymore after they became quite the trophy. But somehow, the twig got one. The dragons seemed to follow this Night Fury as well, which would explain why it had been hostile to her: it had smelled another male and didn't want its status threatened.

It couldn't possibly be an alpha. Hopefully not the alpha.

Frida sighed. She had gone a year without an episode surely she would be able to control herself. She really hoped so at least. She doesn't want Heather to know about her dark past.

"Love, you are doing it again." Frida looked down. Heather hadn't moved but Frida felt her snuggle into her chest.

"What am I doing heart?" Frida asked as she traced her fingers up and down Heather's arm.

"Overthinking," Heather started and looked up with her half-lidded eyes.

"Yeah," Frida admitted.

"Are you going to tell me what you are thinking about?" Heather asked as she leaned on her forearm and hovered above her.

"No," Frida said as she captured Heather's lips. Heather leaned in and brought her hand up to caress Frida's face.

Heather pushed her tongue against Frida's lips and Frida allowed her access. They kissed for a while before Frida heard someone coming up the stairs.

"I have been knocking on that door for..." Astrid trailed off as she came up her cheeks reddening. "Sorry."

Frida chuckled as Heather's cheeks turned a deep crimson and she proceeded to hide under the covers of the bed.

"I really didn't mean to interrupt, but Hiccup really wants to see how good both of you are on your dragons. Though especially you Rider," she said as she backed out of the room

When Frida heard the door close, she poked Heather in the side. "She is gone, Heart."

"Just let me die," Heather grumbled under the sheets.

"Nope," Frida said as she pulled the covers off her girlfriend.

They quickly got dressed in their armor, Heather helping her put on her metallic leg which the scrawny Viking had apparently helped make. They walked out of the hut and towards what Heather said was the training area when they were ready. The area in question was a big stone opening with chains that covered the top.

Frida and Heather walked in, and the first thing they saw were the two twins trying to get on top of Shadow.

"Common! Throw me off. Give me a concussion!" The boy shouted from his back.