Found

"Dagur, this is very nice," Mala said as she sat on the blanket Dagur had laid out at the beach.

"Anything for you Butterfly," Dagur said in his gruff voice. He handed her some of the food and she happily ate it.

They continued to eat in peaceful silence, occasionally talking about little things that didn't really matter but it was nice to talk about them. Their hands would occasionally touch, causing them to look at each other and either share a small kiss or a small smile.

Their peace was quickly interrupted when one of the female warriors ran up to them.

"My queen!" She shouted.

"I hope you have a good reason to interrupt me. I thought I was very clear I didn't want any interruptions," Mala said as she bit a strawberry and looked at the young female with a face that would make anyone tremble.

"I am so sorry my queen, but we found something, or rather, someone," the female said while playing with her fingers but never looking away from the queen.

"Who did you find?" Mala said, only mildly interested.

"We don't know, but they were floating around in the ocean on a log, it looked like they had been there for quite a while. They have several mildly broken bones and bruises," the girl continued.

"Give them the treatment that they need then," Mala said. She didn't want whoever they found to die, and if their condition was bad then she would give them the treatment that they needed.

"There is one problem," the young woman said.

"Spit it out," Dagur said.

"They apears to be, Grimmel the Grisly's daughter. Frida the dragon traitor."

It went cold down Mala's back. She had only had one unfortunate encounter with the woman, it almost cost her her life. If she was here, then her father wouldn't be far behind.

"Take me to her," Mala said and stood up.

"But butterfly," Dagur complained while taking her hand.

"We will finish this another time love, duty calls," Mala said as he helped him up.

They left the blanket and food and followed the young warrior back to the village. Several warriors bowed as they passed but Mala only wanted to come to the girl as fast as possible.

When they made it to the healer's hut, Mala didn't wait for permission to enter. She barged right in and began looking for the girl. She quickly found her, laying on one of the beds, looking almost dead. She only had breast bindings and a pair of short shorts so she was very exposed.

"How long do you think she was out in the water?" Mala asked.

"From the looks of it, a few weeks," one of the female healers said. "Which is amazing on its own. A human would never be able to survive more than 2 to 3 days."

Mala was surprised. The girl might be good at faking things, but this looked too real to be fake. She was pale; she had bruises all over her body; one of her legs was missing; her skin looked hard and slightly burnt; and her hair, though short, was a tangled mess.

"And you are sure that it is Frida?" Mala asked.

The healer responded by turning the girl over and showing the dragon hunter mark.

"Positive," the healer said and laid her back in her original position.

Mala stared at the girl. She had done so much damage, not only to Mala but to so many people. She wasn't sure if she should let the girl live... Or let her die.

"How long does she have if she doesn't get treatment?" Mala asked.

"A few hours, maybe a day at most," the healer responded.

"And will you be able to treat her?" Mala asked again.

"I think I will," the healer answered.

Mala nodded.

"We also found her wearing this," the warrior that had got Mala said as she uncovered a white dragon-scale armor from under a blanket. "And she had this in a belt." She showed something that looked like a long silver dagger but made from the spike of a Razorwhip.

"Hey, that looks like one of those spikes that Heather's dragon has," Dagur said as he walked over to the young woman and examined the dagger.

"Heather?"

Mala turned. Frida stirred in the bed as she continued to repeat that same word.

She suddenly shot up from the bed, eyes wide with horror as she breathe heavily.

"Heather!" Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she fell back down on the bed.

Unconscious again.

"She knows Heather," Dagur said. He then walked over to the girl and examined her face. "I remember Heather telling me that she met this girl, snow-white hair, scars all over her body. It might be her."

Mala raised an eyebrow at her husband. "Since when does your sister talk to you?" She said, humor laced in every word.

"First of all, ouch. Second, I am almost sure it is her, and if the way my sister talked about her in those letters told me anything, she cares for her. We should send a message to her to tell her that we found her," Dagur said.

He sounded sincere. It was clear that his sister had talked a great lot about this girl for Dagur to not be worried for the people's safety.

"Send a letter, but be careful, we don't know if Grimmel is still out there, and I don't want him to find our people," Mala said, with a hand on her husband's shoulder.

He smiled and walked out of the hut to go write the letter.

Mala looked at the unconscious girl one more time. She went over to her and whispered in her ear.

"If you hurt my people in any way, I won't hesitate to end your pathetic little life." She then turned to the healer. "Treat her, but not too well, I need to be able to slice her throat if she does anything."

The healer looked terrified but complied.

Mala walked out of the healer's hut and towards her and Dagur's.

Mala remembered all the suffering she had made her people go through. All of what she did, just out of pure malice. She didn't take anything or anyone, just destroyed and killed. She would not let that girl lay a hand on her people again.

She then rested her hand on the small bump on her stomach.

She would not let that girl lay a hand on her child.

A/N: hope you enjoyed this. I hope you all remember who Mala and Dagur are, if not, they are from the Netflix series 'Race to the edge'.

Drink some water, eat some healthy food and get enough sleep. (I see you.) Your body needs it!

Put off some time to do the things that make you happy and that you want to do.

There is a person out there that loves you a lot and still wants you with them ❤.

Have a blessed day/night/evening.

Comments and votes are appreciated.

I am planning on writing Frida's backstory when I finish this (which is soon). It is going to be called 'the dragon traitor.' It is probably going to be small parts of her life before she met Heather and the 3 years she was with heather.

Tell me what you think of the story so far, I enjoy reading comments and if you have any questions, just ask, I promise I will respond as soon as possible.

Again, thank you all so, much for supporting this story, you are all amazing!! ❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖