Where is Frida?

A/N: long chapter ahead, hope you enjoy.

C/T.warning: talk about death and dead bodies.

This story is almost finished. I hope you have enjoyed it.❤❤💖💖

Heather flew on Windshear's back, away from all the chaos on the boats.

She saw how Frida flew away towards Grimmel, sheer determination in her eyes. She admired her girlfriend's currage to take down her own blood just so they could all be safe.

Windshear landed on the grassy hill and Heather slid off. She began to adjust the bandage Frida had put on her leg, tightening it a little so that the blood would stop flowing out.

Once it was tight, she crawled over to the edge of the cliff. She could see all the destruction of the ships and the liberated dragons either flying to their freedom or staying to help.

The sun was starting to go up by the time the battle was over. Astrid was the first to fly over to Heather, a giant smile on her face once she took off her helmet.

"We won! All the dragons are freed, there is no sign of Grimmel and all the Warlords have been captured," she said excitedly as she ran over to Heather and engulfed her in a hug.

Heather returned the hug, while a big smile was plastered on her face. It was over. They could finally live happily and peacefully. The only thing she needed now was to build up the courage to ask Frida to marry her.

Speaking of.

"Where is Frida?" Heather asked as she pulled away from Astrid.

"I don't know. She went after Grimmel and that is the last I saw of her," she said as she looked around.

More and more dragons were landing and Vikings were hugging them and checking if they were ok.

Hiccup landed shortly after, running up to Heather and Astrid while Toothless ran over to the female, checking if she was ok and cuddling once he was sure she was.

"Are you both ok?" He asked while panting.

"My leg is throbbing right now, but other than that, yeah," Heather said.

"Tired and beat up, but so very happy that this is all over," Astrid said as she kissed Hiccup on the cheek.

"Have you seen Frida?" Heather asked Hiccup, feeling a little bad for ruining their moment, but desperately wanting a moment of her own.

"No, I haven't. I saw her fly off after Grimmel, but haven't seen her since," Hiccup said. He stood up and began to look around.

Heather began to feel her heart start to speed up. Neither her, nor Shadow were back. There wasn't a sign of them to come back either, but Grimmel also hadn't come back. Maybe she had ended up in a bad fight and had to rest?

"Alright, everyone! Get your dragons home, take care of them and make sure they are healthy and not to badly hurt. If you have any questions, please ask anyone you know has the experience to take care of them," Valka said as she came over to Heather. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine. Hurts a little, I am a little sore and tired but I'm good. Have you seen Frida?" Heather asked for the third time.

Valka shook her head. "Barely saw her during the fight. I thought she was with you?"

Heather took a deep breath to steady herself. She was sure Frida was fine, she had to be.

A roar ripped through the air. Everyone looked up to see the Night Fury from before carrying what seemed to be an unconscious Shadow.