Valka?

A/N: over 500 reads and 3 in toothless!! Love you all❤❤

Frida flew in the air with Blaze or more like floated. They had just set up camp and they were now scouting the area.

Grimmel had been drugging her each day to the point where she didn't know when she was herself and when she was a drugged zombie.

She yawned as she scratched Shadow behind the ear. He hadn't been as heavily drugged, considering he did what he was told, not wanting to hurt her even more.

They barely talked, Shadow didn't know when she was herself or a zombie either and he was scared that she might say something she shouldn't have said to Grimmel.

"Frida, can you see anything?" Blaze asked.

"No, just clouds," Frida responded in a bored tone. She had gotten to know Blaze really well. He was apparently Viggo's son which she didn't mind, a parent's mistake doesn't define their child. Frida had barely known Viggo. From what she heard, he turned on the dragon hunters and got killed. Grimmel had his mom and sisters hostage so he did whatever Grimmel said without being drugged.

"How long do we have to stay up here, it is cold," Blaze complained.

Frida rolled her eyes. She resumed looking out in the cloudy sky. She began to see a dark figure in the distance, it was probably nothing.

She saw the figure getting closer and closer, and therefore bigger and bigger. She made out two big wings and a small figure on top of it. The figure suddenly came into view as Valka and Cloudjumper.

Frida quickly flew towards them as they flew up. She heard a roar and a yelp. She saw Valka falling.

"C'mon bud!" She shouted to her dragon. He lingered a little. "It is me, I promise." Shadow believed her and flew as fast as he could towards Valka.

They reached her and he caught her in his paws. Frida heard a whistling and felt her mind begin to fight her.

"Bud, get us out," she said. Shadow shot a special plasma blast and rolled into it. Frida kept her eyes closed as he flew further and further. At long last, the whistling was gone and the unwanted presence in her mind was gone.

She breathed out heavily and looked down. The only thing she could see was Valka hanging above water in an invisible grip.

"What is happening?" She asked as she looked up with a terrified expression.

"I am flying you away from that place," Frida said as she slowly became visible along with Shadow.

"Where is Cloudjumper?" She asked sternly.

Before Frida could answer, a large figure came out of the sky. "Shadow, throw," Frida said. He did exactly that and threw Valka up in the air for Cloudjumper to catch.

Frida smiled but suddenly felt something hit the back of her head. "Ow!"

"That is for all the lies," Valka said as she flew above her. "You were welcomed into our home and you repay it by lying?"

Frida looked down. "I didn't want anyone to know, because I like to have my head attached to my neck. And I didn't want Heather to think badly of me. I realize I should have told her before, but I could never bring myself to do it," Frida said.

"She loves you. And she would never want to think badly of you," Valka said.

"Does everybody know, or just you Hiccup and Astrid?" Frida asked.

"Just us, Heather has kept it to herself. She is doing awful without you. She wants you to come home, she has forgiven you," Valka said.

Frida felt hope bloom in her chest, though it was battled with worry. "What about the others?" She asked.

"Hiccup still wants to slit your throat. The twins have mixed feelings, thinking it is cool that you tricked them. Astrid understands. Snotlout is denying that he ever had feelings for you, and Eret hasn't really expressed anything," Valka said.

"Lovely," Frida said. They stayed in the air, the only sound being the flapping of their dragon's wings and the occasional howling of the air around them.

"I can't go back knowing the chief of berk wants me dead Valka. I want to go back, but I need to know that all of you will be safe, and none of you will be with Grimmel hunting you. He isn't the worst dragon hunter ever, but he is dangerous," Frida said. She had met plenty of hunters that were better than her father in almost every way but that doesn't mean that he wasn't dangerous.

"What should I say to Heather?" Valka asked.

Frida stopped to think. She had to give somewhat of a message back to Heather.  "Tell her I am glad that she forgives me and that I will come back as soon as Hiccup doesn't want to slit my throat and as soon as I know she will be safe from me," she finally said. She suddenly remembered something and reached into the little bag on Shadow's side and pulled out Heather's helmet. "And give her this back," she said as she handed the helmet to Valka.

Valka took it and looked at Frida again. "Come back soon, she needs you." And with that, she flew away.

Frida flew back again and was met with the whistling from before. She knew not coming back immediately would have severe consequences. She let her evil self come forth and tried her best to not think about all the pain that would surely come.

A/N: a little short chapter, hope you still enjoy it.

Drink or eat something if you haven't today. And remember that there is one person in this world that loves and appreciates you.

How did you guys find my fic, seriously? Did you just search up Heather x female oc or something?

Have a blessed day/night/afternoon.
Comments and sites are appreciated. (Point out my spelling errors.)

Love you all❤❤❤❤❤.