Grimmel

Heather sat in the hall with Astrid and the gang. They were currently discussing how they would lure Grimmel to Hiccup and how they should do it after Frida's secrets got spilled.

Heather still couldn't believe it. Frida had been distant the first two years she had known her, but she never thought much of it. The last year she had never left her side, which Heather had thought was amazing. Heather often wanted to talk to Frida about her past, but she always changed the subject.

Heather always thought that her past might have been traumatic and that bringing it up would hurt her. According to what Eret had said, she was a cold-blooded murderer. Her Frida would never hurt a dragon or innocent people.

Heather wanted to get Frida's point of view about this, but not now. She felt betrayed, angry, sad, but most of all just numb.

"Is that alright with everyone?" Hiccup asked. Heather snapped out of her thoughts. She had heard about half of what Hiccup said. Fishlegs dressed up as Toothless, and the rest of them hiding to get Grimmel by surprise.

"Let's just hope Frida didn't go directly to Grimmel after we figured her out. I still can't believe I trusted her," Hiccup said.

While the majority of Heather's mind wanted to defend her girlfriend the small part that was still angry at her overpowered it.

"Everyone to my hut," Hiccup said.

Everything was silent as Hiccup was studying his map. Heather and Astrid sat with each other as they waited.

Something sounded on the roof as dust fell from it. Heather suddenly heard a noise, as if someone was pouring themselves a drink.

"Oh, I hope you don't mind me helping myself. This is, uh... Quite good," a voice said in the corner.

Hiccup lit his sword and Heather leaned forwards. She saw a man. He looked almost identical to Frida, just older, uglier, and... Well, he was a man.

"That is impressive. But let me finish my drink," the man says. In just seconds he pulled out a crossbow and shot the makeshift Toothless.

"Toothless!" Hiccup shouts and runs over to Fishlegs.

Hiccup and Grimmel continue their conversation for a little while, talking about how Hiccup's father wanted to kill all the dragons for a better world. And something else.

"I have killed every last Night Fury, except yours and my insufferable daughter's, though I could hardly classify him as a Night Fury. Shame she escaped me, she was a good warrior, drugged or not. Have you met her? Probably not. But she was a spitting image of me. The second she saw a dragon she could slice its throat with a mere butter knife. I was going to pair her up with you actually, get two powerful Vikings together. That is if you had killed the dragon. And you are way too scrawny she would snap you in half," Grimmel said.

Heather felt her blood boil. She wasn't sure if it was because of what this man said about Frida or the things he said.

Grimmel talked a little more before he walked over to the makeshift Toothless. He suddenly kicked it and Fishlegs groans.

"Did we get him?" He said in a drunk-like daze. He falls back down and stays unconscious.

"Now!" Hiccup shouts.

They all uncover themselves and Gobber barges in the door.

 "You think you can come into my home, sit in my father's chair, and threaten my dragon?! This is Berk, and we have defended our way of life from far worse than you!" Hiccup said.