Captured

It had now been almost two days since the incident in Grimmel's layer. Ruffnut was still not home and there was not a single sign that Frida might be alive.

Heather was currently sitting at the beach, her feet in the water as Stormfly and Windshear splashed around. She was just mindlessly staring into the horizon, hoping to catch a glimpse of her girlfriend.

Astrid was swimming around in the water, ducking under and coming back up.

She noticed Heather's stare and came over to her.

"What are you looking at?" She asked as Heather's head whipped around.

"Just hoping to see Frida," Heather said.

After everything Eret had said, exposing her to the whole village, no one wanted to be particularly close to her, save for the gang. Eret had apologized shortly after, saying that it was wrong of him to judge her like that.

Astrid wrapped an arm around Heather's shoulders and brought her into a side hug.

"I am sure she is alive, she is strong," she said.

"I hope you are right. I can't lose her," Heather said as she felt the tears trail down her cheeks.

"We should head back. I need to get changed before it gets too cold," Astrid said and stood up. Heather followed Astrid after calling their dragons.

They soon entered the village, it was quiet and people stared as Heather and Astrid walked through the many tents. Some of them eyed Astrid in her swimsuit and others gave Heather disgusting glares.

They finally made it to Astrid's tent after what seemed like an eternity and Astrid entered I she could dey off and change. Heather waited outside for Astrid as she finished changing, not particularly a fan of the idea of being in the same to as the woman when she changed. Once Astrid was done, they both walked to a grass-filled hill.

Heather saw Toothless and the female run around, playing with each other. Hiccup was sitting on some stones not too far away from there, admiring the two.

Astrid and Heather walked over to him as their dragons flew off to play with Toothless and the female.

"Hey babe," Astrid said as she kissed Hiccup on the cheek.

Heather felt a pang in her heart as she saw them both. She missed Frida a lot.

"Hey lovely. How was the swim?" Hiccup asked as Astrid sat down on the rock next to him and leaned her head on his shoulder. Heath3r sat down on another rock, a little further away from them.

"Amazing, though a few of the villagers eyed me with that suit on. You might have competition," Astrid teased.

"Well tell me their names and I will have them executed," Hiccup said as he returned to watching the dragons play.

Suddenly, Ruffnut flew out of the sky on a small dragon. She hopped off it and threw her arms in the air.

"Miss me?" She asked.

"Ruffnut?" Astrid asked.

"How did you escape?" Heather asked.

"I annoyed them till they let me go."

"Wai-wait... Grimmel let you go?" Hiccup asked.

"So dumb. They couldn't handle me. See, everyone thinks Tuffnut's more annoying but--"

"But hold on," Astrid cut her off.

"Ruffnut! Focus," Hiccup said as he stood up and walked over to her. "Were you followed?"

"I never look back, Hiccup."

Out of nowhere, Windshear and Stormfly both flew out of the grass and far away. Heather stood up along with Astrid. Heather caught a glimpse of messy white hair in the field and felt a smile tug at her lips.

It quickly faded as the figure became more noticeable.

Grimmel.

She witnessed as he fired a dart at the female Night Fury, knocking her unconscious. Toothless then went to try and save her, which led him to get shot and knocked out as well.

"Toothless!" Hiccup shouted as he ran over to where Grimmel finished trying both dragons up. A big weird contraption began to lift both Grimmel and the two unconscious dragons up.

"Now, our little game must come to an end!" Grimmel shouted from the top of the contraption.

All of the dragons suddenly came flying to try and save the two unconscious dragons. Grimmel pointed a big ballista at Toothless.

"Careful dragons or your dear Alpha dies!" Grimmel shouted as he held the release switch.

The dragons immediately calmed down, not wanting their Alpha killed.

The rest of the gang apears and witnesses the scene. Grimmel whistles loudly and the deathgrippers begin to herd the flock of dragons.

"What is happening?" Snotlout asked as they all begin to fly away. "We need to stop them!"

"Toothless's life is on the line, as well as the female's. We can't do anything," Hiccup said. He looked up at the unconscious Toothless tears welling up in his eyes.

"Don't be sad, you tried your best. But you are nothing without your dragon," Grimmel whistled again and the dragons began to fly with him.

Heather caught a glimpse of Windshear as she flew away with the other dragons.

"Windshear!" She shouted as she ran towards the cliff.

"Heather no!" Astrid shouted from behind her.

Heather kept her eyes on her dragon as she looked back and gave her a sad look before continuing to fly.

"No!" Heather shouted. She was suddenly pinned to the ground by a force coming from behind.

"You can't get to her Heather!" Astrid shouted. Heather continued to struggle against Astrid but soon realized it was hopeless. Tears streamed down her face as she saw her dragon fly away.

"No-no-no-no-no," she said as she continued to cry. She felt like a part of her had been ripped away, just like when Frida left.

Astrid sat them both up and Heather buried her face in her chest. "I have lost everything," she whispered as she clung to Astrid.

"You still have us," Astrid tried to comfort her.

"It is not the same," Heather said. She pushed herself away from Astrid and looked to where the ships were. She then looked to her side to find a very frustrated Hiccup.

"You should go to Hiccup," Heather said to Astrid.

Astrid hesitated but stood up and walked over to him.

Heather continued to look at the ships, desperately trying to come up with something to help her dragon.

"Heather." She looked up to see Astrid standing beside her, a smile on her face.

"We are going to get our dragons back."

A/N: I might not be able to update tomorrow. I don't know. But if I don't update tomorrow I will update sometime during the week when I have the chapter ready. It is going to be looooong.

Thank you all so much for reading this hope you liked it. Also, thank you to all the people who have put it on their reading list. I see all of them and I am extremely happy.

Drink some water, eat some healthy food and get enough sleep. Your body needs it!

Put off some time to do the things that make you happy and that you want to do.

There is a person out there that loves you a lot and still wants you with them ❤.

Have a blessed day/night/evening.

Again, thank you all soo much. Ily all ❤❤❤💖💖💖💖❤❤❤💖💖💖