Will you?

The next few weeks passed by quickly.

Frida was still in a daze after everything that happened lately. First, she almost died to one of her father's Deathgrippers, then her dragon took her to a place she didn't even know existed to get cured, then she battles her father killing him and almost herself in the process. And now she is here, Heather sleeping on her chest in a spare room Mala had given them.

Mala still didn't trust Frida completely but was willing to let her live and trust that she wouldn't kill anyone. All Frida wanted to do was to go home with Heather, maybe pop the big question sometime and, if Heather was up to it, start a family.

Frida smiled as she thought about Heather and her having their own little family together. She took a deep breath and sighed.

"What are you thinking about?" Heather asked.

"How long have you been awake?" Frida asked as she turned her head as best as she could to see Heather's sleepy features.

"I asked first," Heather said. Stubborn.

"About the future. About our future," Frida said truthfully while looking at the wooden ceiling.

"What about our future?" Heather asked, now more awake than ever and leaning on one of her elbows.

"I don't know. Make a nice house, kids, marriage," Frida mumbled, a little embarrassed.

She looked at Heather who was smiling softly at her. She then turned and got out of bed to look for something.

Heather came back with something hidden behind her back and looked at Frida.

"Sit up against the headboard," she said with a shy smile.

Frida's heart was pounding. This could go so many ways, mostly good ways.

Heather came over and sat sideways on Frida's lap and Frida wrapped her arms around her waist.

"I know that we have been together for a little more than 3 years. A lot has happened, a lot of secrets have been revealed, good and bad," Heather began.

"Mostly from my part," Frida mumbled.

Heather chuckled at her and Frida saw her take something out of a box and quickly hid it in her hands.

Frida smiled as she knew exactly what Heather was trying to do.

"I love you more than anything. Every time you almost died these past few days, I felt a part of me die, but then, every time you came back, I got so happy and all other emotions I can't place. I don't want to live another day without you, ever, and I know it isn't exactly the ideal way to ask this question but..."

Frida felt something slide onto her left ring finger. She looked down and saw a simple, silver, thick ring with engravings that faintly looked like Frida and Heather's initials.

"Will you...?" Heather asked.

Frida would have laughed at her tone. She sounded terrified, anxious, and nervous. Like if Frida was going to say no.

"Will I what Heather?" She asked teasingly.

"You know what," Heather said in an annoyed tone.

"Yes, but I want to hear you say it," Frida said as she looked into Heather's beautiful green eyes.

Heather took a deep breath.

"Frida, will you please, marry me?"

"You didn't even have to ask," Frida said as she kissed Heather. She felt her relax into the kiss and her hands moved to cup her cheeks.

They separated after a little while and laid back down. Heather nuzzled her face into Frida's neck and sighed contently.

Frida looked at the ring on her finger and smiled brightly.

Everything was going to be fine. Her life with Heather would be amazing. Nothing could hurt them now that Grimmel was out of the picture. The world and dragons were at peace. No one would get hurt, everything would be fine, and Frida would hopefully get her long deserved rest with her favorite person of all time.

"You want to talk about possible kids now?"

A/N: I wish I could draw 😫 I want to see my two favorite girls cuddling!!

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this short chapter, the next one is the epilogue and then it is done, I hope you have enjoyed it so far.

Drink some water, eat some healthy food and get enough sleep. (I see you.) Your body needs it!

Put off some time to do the things that make you happy and that you want to do.

There is a person out there that loves you a lot and still wants you with them ❤.

Have a blessed day/night/evening.

Comments and votes are appreciated.

Love you all soo much and thank you for reading this and voting or commenting, it means a lot.
I really wish I could tell my parents that this has almost 1.8k reads, but then they would as to see it and my family is Christian. I don't know what their reaction would be, but I don't think I will test them. They have never been very clear on their opinions on the LGBTQ+ community and when they came out they told me it was just a phase, soo, yeah.

It got a little depressing there. Love you all!!!! Be who you are, but stay safe!!!!❤❤❤💖💖💖