Four

Celeste has her arms wrapped tightly around you.

"You have humiliated me and your mother with your disgusting behavior"

You lean back into Celeste's arms, as Achilles points a sharp nail index finger at you.

"The sight of blood makes me feel sick and dizzy" you explain.

"If so, why didn't you say that from the beginning before puking on me" you glare at your father angerily.

"I told you that I didn't want to drink, but you kept on insisting"

"Achilles...you shouldn't be rough on our daughter, we are supposed to protect her not scare her" your mother warns.

Achilles meets the wary eyes of his wife and calms down.

The male vampire places his two hands on your shoulders, being careful not to dig his sharp nails in them.

"Listen, I understand that this whole vampire thing is new to you, but you need to get used to it sooner than later"

This is the first time you see Achilles being...nice to you, and it made you feel safe.

Safe to know that a powerful vampire like him doesn't want to kill you.

"I know what is best for you than anyone in the world, so you should always obey me and your mother" his grasp tightens.

"If you ever try to escape, I can assure you that we are going to throw you into a cage and lock you up forever"

How in the world did Achilles' attitude change within seconds from comforting to threatening.

"How about you change your clothes and go to sleep?" You turn around and face Celeste, not liking her suggestion.

"But, it is still 9 pm, why would I go to sleep at that time?"

"Because it is your bedtime, now obey your mother and don't cause a ruckus"

You honestly need to start writing in your diary '100 ways to kill Achilles'

☾︎☾︎☾︎☆☽︎☽︎☽︎

As you expected, the juice Celeste always makes for you before going to bed is drugged.

As of right now, you are unable to sleep, unlike the other times.

Something that never happens because when you drunk the juice, you would fall asleep quickly.

Anyways you decided to explore the mansion and see what your parents are doing.

And let us just say that you were met with a shocking surprise

'What the-'

You knew that vampires drank blood to survive, but you have never known that also survived on something else.

You watch as Achilles and Celeste eat one of their human maids alive just like lions feasting on their meal.

Their looks are still the same yet their teeth are sharper, and their clothes are stained with blood.

You hide further into the stairs, while still panicking on the inside, suddenly remembering something important you read about vampires.

There are two species of vampire, ones that only drink blood, and the others who love to drink blood and eat human meat.

And it seems you have been offered to the cannibalistic vampires.

While panicking over that fact, you didn't notice that Achilles used his powers to appear behind you.

"What do you think you are doing spying on me and your mother?"