Twelve

"You can't do that" Celeste spats, causing Achilles to chuckle.

"Law is above everyone even your beloved king, Celeste"

The woman sneers at her husband, bearing her fangs at him in anger.

"I don't need no king to have my daughter under my custody, Achilles"

Feeling the fight getting intense between the two, you decide to cut in to save the situation.

"Mom...Dad...please calm down, there is no need to fight, I'm ok with dad's attitude" you lie, smiling at them both.

"See, now, stop making a scene out of nothing, dear"

Achilles says, trying to grab his wife's hands, but she rejects his touch and walks away.

"Spoiled bitch" he insults, watching her walk out of the room.

"I'm pretty sure, she heard that" you point out.

"I don't care, she will get over it, don't worry"

You raise an eyebrow at your father, before chuckling.

"An apology is much appreciated, Dad" you mock him.

Before you could walk away like your adoptive mother, Achilles grabs you by the back of your neck, his nails threatening to dig into your skin.

You shiver at his cold hand, yet don't dare to move it.

"No matter what, you are to stay with me, I own you, if you think about turning against me, I will kill you"

He then shoves you forward and walks away as if nothing has happened.

You stare in horror at the floor, your breath turning starry.

'I have to leave the vampire hunter society or else...'

𑁍𑁍᪥𑁍𑁍

"You can't leave the society"

"Why?" You demand, glaring at Nala and Nash.

"Because it will help us save the earth" Nala, Nash's sister speaks in a low voice, causing you to sign, and look down at the food in front of you.

"Sorry to break it to you...but we are humans...we are weak and they could dispose of us easily" you point out.

"Hello, (Y/n)" you flinch as a familiar light-haired boy takes his seat beside you.

"Hi, Rene" you greet him quietly.

"(Y/n) wishes to withdraw from our pact" Nash snitches on you with a smile on his face.

"I'm sorry, I just-" Rene interrupts you.

"It is ok, you can withdraw from our society" your eyes widen at Rene's words.

"Really?" Rene looks at you with a sinister gaze.

"Yes, of course, but I just wish to remind you of something" he grabs you suddenly by the back of your head.

He starts whispering in your ear, so no one can hear, even the vampires.

"If you leave, you become one of the hunters' society enemies"

You remove his hand away from you, your (e/c) eyes narrowing.

"If you touch me again, you are dead"

This is an airless threat for now.

But If Achilles finds out about this, then this airless threat becomes a promise.