Eight

You stand in front of your adoptive father, looking down at the expensive floor, while he glares at you, as if ready to kill you.

"Why did you stab me in the hand?" He asks, sounding surprisingly calm.

You stay silent, not responding to his question.

"Answer me, girl!" He shouts, causing you to flinch.

Even Celeste didn't dare to interfere in fear of infuriating her husband further.

"Because, you are manipulative, and I'm not your puppet to control" you answer.

Achilles stares at you, not speaking a word, while Celeste speaks up.

"Oh sweetie, your father isn't manipulative, that's just his personality" you finally look up, and stare at your mother.

"He insulted me and insulted my background, then acted as if he has done nothing wrong"

"Darling-" you cut her off.

"If being hateful psycho is his personality, then I solely agree with you"

Long black wings suddenly sport out of Achilles's back, and before you know it, he grabs you by both of your arms and flies out of one of the open windows.

"I will show you how hateful and awful you describe me to be" he spats.

You scream as he swings you in the air before catching you, making your heart beat hard against your chest.

"Stop" you scream, yet he doesn't listen, and flies towards the sea which is quite close to the mansion.

"No, you think I'm a monster, so I will show you what I do with my victims"

His word is more than enough to make you cry, thinking that he is going to kill you.

He throws you into the cold water as if you were nothing.

The moment your body hits the water, it dawned on you that you can't swim.

You were never taught how to swim at the orphanage.

Coldness engulfs you, as the sea pulls you further down, and you start to suffocate from the lack of water.

However, you get pulled out from the cold water and into the surface once again.

You inhale a huge breath of air, while your body is shivering from the undeniable coldness.

Achilles grabs into your head, as he sits behind you.

You now understood that Achilles has tortured you in such a way because your words have hurt him.

"If I was a psychopath, I would have left you to drown, you should be grateful that you have a loving father like me"