Chapter 19 (Pic of Kula Chumvi and Giza)

So above/right is a picture of Kula and Chumvi, Kovu's parents, on the top and Giza on the bottom as a young adult/teen. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 19

Nama was in still slight shock at how she'd treated her sister. She knew she had to apologize, but she was clueless as to how. She paced back and forth, left and right, and then back to back and forth. She heard someone approach her. He head snapped in that direction, it was only one of the lionesses.

"Sorry for startling you, princess." She apologized. "I just wanted to thank you for sacrificing everything you did to get our cubs back." She murmured thankfully.

Nama gave a small smile.

"I got something out of it too, so, everything is okay I suppose." Nama replied.

"What'd you get out of it? If I may ask." The lioness wondered curiously.

"Well, while I may be living here and not at my home, I have the satisfaction of knowing my little cub is safe. I know Baridi will never harm my pride again." Nama explained further.

"You had a cub?" The lioness exclaimed in shock. "Why would you leave them all alone?" She added in confusion.

"Her name is Asali. She's really sweet. One of the sweetest cubs you could meet." Nama began to think of her daughter. "But she has her father to take care of her..." She added as a tear slides down from her eye.

"Who is her father?" The lioness wondered, sitting next to Nama.

"Roho. He was part of-" Nama was cut off.

"Jalia's sweet boy. What happened to Bora?" She asked.

"They're both very well off in the Pridelands. I am pretty sure Bora is getting ready to have a cub of her own." Nama replied.

"This, Pridelands, what's it like?" the lioness inquired.

"It's the most beautiful place in the world. Everyone's a family and they're loyal to each other. You don't have to fight for the throne, and all the lions are welcome to stay." Nama paused, remembering. "There are plenty of cubs, and lots of lionesses and lions willing to protect them. The king and queen are the most... generous and witty the Pridelands could ask for. The queen is related to the first king of all the lands. She's pretty, graceful, smart, motherly, and so much more." Nama let a tear fall again, and she was unaware to all the lionesses who were listening in on her story. "In the summer, the grass waves in the breeze and the rains come generously. The winters are cold, but the den in Pride Rock keeps everyone warm. The fall is so pretty, there are many colors all over, and same goes for the spring." She stopped speaking, as it started to hurt to speak of her old home.

She turned to find all the lionesses who were listening.

"What? When did you all get here?" She inquired in confusion.

"The Pridelands sound wonderful! Are they as great as you speak?" One speaks up.

"Well, yes." Nama answered.

"No they're not!" She heard someone shout.

Nama turned her head to see Asha.

"What?" Nama inquired, confused at her sister's words.

Asha gave a small smile.

"They're better than she speaks." Asha told the pride.

Nama smiled at her sister's comment. Asha sat next to her sister.