RANT

SORRY but this ISN'T about Taylor. It's about the Jacks.

(PS: WATCH THE VIDEO) <<< MICHAEL is literally ME rn...

Ok, so I was on Instagram and Twitter and some people are directing bad things towards Gilinsky. Why? Because he's dating freaking Madison Beer. I'm going to be honest here, I don't hate Madison but I also think she isn't a good influence on the guys. Like she's only 15 and tbh she's making herself look like a whore. I read things like, Jack ditched JJ for Beer or something plus Gilinsky is being rude/mean to fans who don't support him and Madison. OF COURSE, not everyone will support their relationship. If he's gonna be rude to the people who helped him get to where he is now they he'll lose them. He already is...
Who was there with him since the start? Johnson. Who was always there for him? Johnson. His brother? Johnson. His other half? Johnson. The one who makes sure Gilinsky doesn't get in trouble for doing dumb shit? Johnson. Who's the one that tries to protect him? Johnson NOT Madison. People are saying Madison is getting in the way of Jack and Jack's friendship. I don't know if that's really true but if she does then she better prepare herself for tons of hate from Jack&Jack fans. I'm officially done with her "dating" the boys.
"Some guys are dumb enough to fall for girls who use them for certain things... And they sometimes forget about everyone else in their life☺️" -Taylor Caniff (tweet)
Everyone told Gilinsky she was bad news but hey it's his life. You make the mistakes, you get the consequences. I HAVEN'T lost my respect for Gilinsky. But if he keeps up with this attitude then bye Gilinsky, bye. He's already losing followers already. If you can't appreciate your fans trying to help then you're the fake one. Calling or even thinking that your fans "fake" is seriously pathetic.
I don't usually rant but this pisses me off. You don't leave your best friend, brother for some girl. Not to mention being rude to fans. That's just unacceptable.

THIS IS MY OPINION:
Leave your opinion on "Jadison".
Or if you don't know what the fuck is going on; leave your opinion on Taylor's new puppy, Panda Husky the 1st
HE'S ADORABLE