Baby (SHORT)

Taylor's P.O.V
"Baby girl? I'm home!" I set my bag down and went upstairs to see if she's there. Bathroom? Nope. Bedroom? Nope. Office? Nope. I walked back downstairs to see if she's cooking or something. Living room? Nope. Dining room? Nope. Kitchen? Nope. Bathroom? Nope. I sighed. I looked out into the backyard and I saw her on the homemade tire swing we made a few years back. "Hey, I've been looking everywhere for you." I smiled and kissed her. She seemed upset or something like a confused squirrel. "Tay, you'll never leave me, right?" I knelt down so I could stare at her face. "Never. Why did you or I do something wrong?" She shook her head. "Tell me babe. I don't like the feeling knowing your upset and I can't help you. Remember what we said when we first started dating?" She nodded. "Trust is important, more important than food." We said together. She laughed. "There's that smile." She smiled and looked down. "I'm pregnant." She blurted out. I was shocked. I was gonna be a dad. HOLY F- (Brent's voice: FRICK!!!) IM GONNA BE A DAD! I laughed and hugged her, spinning her around as well. Her cheerful laughter filling my ears. "That's amazing! We're going to be parents! We'll have a beautiful mini Y/N running around." "What if it's a boy Tay?" I smiled. "Then we'll have a Taylor Jr." She looked up and she had tears running down her face. "I thought you were going to leave me." "Never in a million years." We walked back inside hand in hand, talking about baby names and our future, as a family.