Long Distance 2/2

Taylor's P.O.V
"She didn't say 'I love you' back. I feel so dumb, why does she have to date a douchebag. I would NEVER do that to her. I've loved her ever since I met her. She's been my rock this whole time. Y/N is the reason I keep going. Heck, Y/N is the reason I wanna keep going. It sucks she doesn't feel the same way. I mean we flirt a lot, that has to be a sign, right? Sometimes I wish I never met her. What should I do?" I poured my heart out to Shawn. Since he's the only one I told about my feelings for Y/N. "Well, if you really do love her then fight for her. She's been there for you now it's your turn to be there for her. And who knows, maybe you'll finally get together with her." He said wiggling his eyebrows. "What did the other boys do to you." I joked. He laughed and walked to his hotel room. Leaving me to think about what he said. I grabbed my phone, then headed out back where the white van was parked. "Taylor where are you going?" The security guard. "To get the girl of my dreams." He smiled and gave me a thumbs up.
Your P.O.V
I was sitting down waiting for my flight back home to Indiana. I was looking around, then I spotted two people crying (Probably a couple). The girl was hugging the tall boy, who kinda looked like Taylor...NO! He had a suitcase. It made me realize something. I can't leave Taylor, I realized he's the one." I turned around and bumped into someone, "Taylor!" I exclaimed and hugged him. He let out an airy laugh and spun me around. "What are you doing here." "Shawn told me a few words." I giggled but stopped when he began leaning in. "I love you." I mumbled before he crashed his lips onto mine.
Our lips moved in sync. I wrapped my arms around his neck, playing with the hairs on the back of his neck. He squeezed my sides lightly. "I'm sorry I know you're dating Jake." He blushed. "Nah. I broke it off with him. He could really care less." He gave me a sympathetic smile. "I realized I love you more than Jake. And I mean it." He smiled. "I love you so much and I mean it." He said in a serious voice.
Hand intertwined, we walked out of the airport, happy and in love.