Boys Cry...

Believe it or not, boys do cry.

You and Taylor were cuddled up on the sofa of his tour bus. The RV Project has been such an adventure but Taylor has been acting off lately. He's been going on his phone more and he's also gotten more quiet. That's strange, especially since it's Taylor. He's always so loud and outgoing. I was sat in between Taylor's legs, my back against his chest. "Babe, can you get up for a second? I need to get something from my bunk." Taylor said quietly. I nodded and sat up. He ran to his bunk.
It's been almost 15 minutes now. "What is he looking for?" Michael asked. I shrugged and walked over to Taylor's bunk. He wasn't even there. I moved farther to the back of the bus. I opened the door to the back room and there was Taylor, on his phone, tears streaming down his face. I grabbed his phone and all I saw was hate. What has he done wrong? It was a hate page and the following was a large amount.
Taylor Caniff has finally cracked. I looked up and saw Taylor was struggling to breathe. I knew he has struggled with anxiety and depression in the past. He was breathing deeply and he was hugging his knees. "Michael!" I screamed. Taylor started to breathe faster and deeply. Michael walked in and saw what was happening. He grabbed a water bottle and his pills. Taylor's shaky hands took the pill. I opened the water bottle and handed it to him.
After a few minutes, he was fine. "Michael, can I talk to Tay, alone." Michael nodded and closed the door. "I'm sorry." Taylor said. "There's nothing to be sorry about." I said laying down next to him. "I cried. Boys aren't supposed to cry." He said. "Boys and human Taylor, humans have feelings. One of those feelings are sadness. Sadness makes people cry sometimes." I explained to Taylor. He sighed and pulled me closer to him. "I'm embarrassed now." He said hiding his face in my hair. "You shouldn't, it's completely okay to cry sometimes." Taylor lifted his head off my head and kissed me. "I love you." He said. "I love you more. Please don't try to hide things like these from me ever again. Promise?" I said. "I promise." I smiled and kissed him, he kissed back and wrapped his arms around my waist. I pulled away and smiled. "You should get some sleep." He nodded and closed his eyes.
Within a few moments, he was fast asleep. I pulled out my phone and tweeted at the hate page multiple times.
@Y/T/N:
Got anything else better to do than make a hate page for someone?
@Y/T/N:
Last time I checked, @taylorcaniff didn't do anything wrong. There's nothing wrong about meeting fans.
@Y/T/N:
People like you make me sick. Literally re-evaluate your whole life.
I'm sick of people hating on Taylor. Do they even realize he's ONLY 18. (Almost 19😭) He's only a teenager and it's completely normal for teenagers to make mistakes. Yes, he has made some mistakes and bad decisions in the past. Can't they move on, he has. And the thing that sickens me the most is that they think they know him. Half of the troll accounts/hate pages out there don't even know the real Taylor Michael Caniff. Taylor is a sweet, genuine guy who just loves to make people smile. There's nothing wrong with that.

A/N: Little rant at the end... Oops. I just get so irritated when I see hate comments on Taylor's social media. Like if you don't like him them why are you on his page? UGH

JUST VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU AGREE. CAN I GET A HECK YEAH?