Calls (SHORT)

"Ugh! Who's calling me? At 2am, seriously."I mumbled before turning over to get my phone and turning on my lamp. Taylor's name popped up. "Y/N! Hey babe!" He said happily. I sat up and smiled. "Hey Taylor!" "Sorry I woke you up, I just wanted to let you know I'm just waiting for my flight." My smile grew bigger. "I can't wait to see you." The tears trying to escape. He let out an airy laugh, "Me too. Maybe when you wake up I'll be there." I couldn't get the damn smile off my face. I heard the intercom say something, "Oh! That's my flight! I'll call you or sneak in when I get there." He joked. We said our goodbyes and I love you's. He hung up and I fell back asleep with a smile on my face.
"Wake up, Y/N!" The voice whispered. I opened my eyes slowly and saw Taylor hovering over me. "Taylor, you're home!" I said and pulled him down, hugging him tight. He let out his cute little laugh and flipped us so I'm on top of him. I could hear his heartbeat. "It's great to be home..." He stopped and lifted up my chin, so I was looking at his hazel eyes. "And it's great to be by your side again." I blushed, "You're a cheeseball." I said taking off his bandana and ruffling his hair. "Hey! Not the hair!" I laughed. Taylor took the bandana and wrapped it around my forehead, like he does. "Hey! I'm Taylor and I'm a cheeseball." I said trying to sound like him. He grabbed my hair-tie that was on my wrist and tied a small piece of his hair. "Hi! I'm Y/N and I love Taylor so much like I would totally-" I covered his mouth his mouth before he could say anything else. He laughed against my hand.
"I love you." He said. "I love you too." We fell asleep like that. Me on Taylor's chest, his arms wrapped around me. Smiles on both our faces.