Taylor and Michael

A/N: Most of you should have some idea of who Michael Wood is. He's a cutie😏😍

Your P.O.V
"Michael stop!" I squealed as kept tickling me. "Take back what you said then!" He smirked. I shook my head no before squealing again. I kicked and squirmed, causing us to fall to the floor. It took us by surprise. We were still, catching our breaths. Suddenly, the door to the RV opened and there stood Taylor. His eyes were wide and teary, his face almost pale. I gasped and quickly pushed Michael off. "Taylor I swear it's-" "Save it." He said walking to the door of the RV. I quickly followed and grabbed his wrist. "Tay just listen I-" He turned around and his face was red. "No! You were about to kiss one of my best friends!" He yelled. "That's not what happened!" I retorted. He threw his hands up in the air in frustration. On instinct I covered my face and backed up. I felt two arms engulf me in a hug. I looked up, it was Michael. I looked at Taylor, his hands were down and he had tears running down his face. "Y-you thought I was going to hit you?" He said quietly. I pulled away from Michaels hug and nodded. "How can I not. You know about my past." I mumbled. "I'm sorry." He said. "I think I'm going to lay down for a bit." I said and made my way to Taylor's bunk. "Can we talk about this later?" He said. "I don't know." Taylor followed me. I sighed and turned around. "Just let it go, Caniff." He backed up. I got on the bunk and immediately closed the curtain. Before it was fully closed, I saw Taylor with a really upset face. I turned my body so I'm facing the wall. It was silent for a few moments until I heard Taylor and Michael talking. "Dude, me and her are just best friends. We were messing around, and we fell on the floor. It took us by surprise. She would never cheat on you or even think of it. A few days ago, she told me this is the happiest she's been. And don't you dare take that away from her." Michael said. Taylor apologized to Michael and I heard footsteps coming my way. The bunk curtain opened and I felt Taylor slip in next to me. My body stiffened when he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Babe, are you awake?" He whispered. I kept quiet. I heard him sigh. "I love you so much. I'm sorry I didn't trust you. I have a problem with trusting people and I know I need to fix it. I don't want to loose you. Michael told me what you said and I just wanted to let you know that this is the happiest been I've been too. I hope when you wake up everything will be okay." I sighed and turned around. "Y-you're not asleep?" He said. I shook my head. His cheeks turned red. I cupped his face and kissed him. It took him a few seconds until he began to kiss back. "I love you so much." He said. "Love you too Caniff." I giggled. He smiled and pulled me closer to him... I smiled against his chest knowing that he feels the same way as I do.