Veux-tu m'épouser?!?

You and Taylor are going to Paris, France to celebrate your 6 year anniversary. You and Taylor met in Sophomore year in high school. You two kind of lost touch when he got famous... But soon reunited when he went on his RVProject (which you tagged along in).

Your P.O.V
Taylor and I have been staying in Paris for two weeks now and it's been beyond amazing. Everyday is a new adventure and seeing Taylor with a smile on his face puts a smile on mines.
I turned over to wake up Taylor but he wasn't there, only an envelope with my name on it. I sat up and began to read it.
"Good Morning Y/N!
Finding the first clue might be a treat! Now head down to the place where we eat!" ~Taylor
It's a scavenger hunt! I took a quick shower and got dressed. I grabbed the note and headed down to the dining hall.
"Bonjour madam!" The waitress said. "Bonjour, have you seen a boy who was probably wearing a bandanna here earlier?" I asked. She smiled and handed me the second note. "You're breakfast is waiting for you." She said pointing to my table. I smiled and thanked her.
After I finished my breakfast, I opened the second note.
"Now that your fed, go and look for the clue where you lay your head." ~Taylor
I thanked the waitress again and walked to the elevator that will take me to my shared hotel room. I opened the door and ran to the bed. "Aha!" I said finding the third note under my pillow.
"Almost there! The next clue can be found, behind the box with a musical sound!" ~Taylor
I ran across the room and looked behind the radio, there was the fourth note.
"Time to explore! Go outside and ask the man for something you adore!" ~Taylor
I sighed and walked out to the elevator to go back down to the lobby.
I walked outside and saw a man selling flowers. I walked over to him and he smiled. "Are you Y/N?" He asked, I nodded. He smiled and handed me a bouquet of my favorite flowers and another note. "You are very lucky to have someone like him." He smiled. "I am, sir." I blushed and looked down. I thanked the kind man and sat down on the bench.
"This is where you'll find me, where we had our afternoon tea."~Taylor
I dragged Taylor to get some afternoon tea yesterday... Where was it? Oh, it was by the Eiffel Tower! I ran down the street where it stood.
Out of breathe, I looked frantically for Taylor. I walked closer to the monument, I saw Taylor standing a few yards away from the tower, with a big smile on his face. I let out an airy laugh and ran over to hug Taylor.
"Are you ready for your surprise?" He smiled. I bit my lip and nodded. He let out a deep breathe. He seems nervous, why? "You okay?" I said. Taylor nodded, I kissed his cheek and whispered an 'It's okay.'
Taylor knelt down and I immediately covered my mouth. Taylor let out a nervous laugh and pulled out a small, velvet box. "Don't worry this won't take long." He said. Tears were fighting to stay in.
"Roses are red, Violets are blue, I bought you this ring, So you'll say I do." Taylor opened the box and there sat a beautiful ring. Tears were now streaming down my face. "Yes." I managed to say. He smiled and slipped on the ring. I heard a chorus of 'awes' and 'congrats' around us.
I can't believe it, soon I'll be Mrs. Caniff...

A/N: Sorry, this was long😁