Long Distance 1/2

I'm currently in a hotel room with my best friend, Taylor. He's in MAGCON and it involves a lot of flights and drives. (Even though the ORIGINAL Magcon doesn't exist anymore😭😭😭) It's all fun and games but I miss my boyfriend, Jake, so much and I just want to be in his arms again.
I picked up my phone and dialed his number, anxious to hear his voice. "Hello?" A girly voice said. My jaws dropped, "Is Jake there?" I said calmly. "No, who's this?" "I'll have to ask you to the same question." I said with a bit of sass. "His girlfriend. Who are YOU." I took a deep breathe. "A friend, is he there?" "No he's in the shower. Wanna leave a a message?" She said. "Yeah. Tell his girlf- his now ex girlfriend that she says 'Fuck you'. Have a great day." I hung up and broke down crying. How could he do this to me? Has the past 3 years mean nothing to him?" I grabbed my phone when it began to ring. "Jakey-Poo💘" I screamed and threw my phone at the wall. I heard footsteps coming my way. The door to me and Taylor's shared room burst open. "What's wrong." He kneeled down in front of me. I told him what happened, I managed to say everything without breaking down. He clenched his jaws, "He's not worth the tears Y/N." "He is! I love him." I said. "NO! HES NOT!" He said raising his voice. I stood up and grabbed my phone and my suitcase. "I wanna go home." I said. He seemed shocked and upset at the same time. "Look, I'm sorry but please don't leave me. You're the only one that's keeping me sane. Fuck! Don't you see!? I love you, like a lot and I always have!" I was shocked. "I'm sorry but all I want in Jake." I said. He sighed and nodded.
I went around the hotel room collecting my things.
Before I walked out the hotel room, Taylor took off his bandana and tied it around my forehead, like he does. "Keep it." He said. I smiled and hugged him. I love Taylor but I love Jake as well. "I'll be waiting for you back in Indi." I said. He nodded and kissed my cheek. I took my suitcases and walked to the elevator. "Have a safe flight." He said giving me the one way trip anywhere ticket. I nodded and stepped inside the elevator. "I love you." He said. I was about to say it back but the elevator door closing beat me to it.