Stay With Me

A/N: You're beautiful in your own ways, don't let others tell you otherwise.

You and Taylor have been dating for nine months now and it's been hell. Don't get me wrong, Taylor has been an amazing boyfriend. But the fans haven't been so amazing...

Your P.O.V
I got out of the shower and reached for my phone, which hasn't stopped buzzing. I put in my pin and immediately went straight to Twitter. Hate, death threats, and rude comments filled my timeline.

Ugly

Worthless

Dumb bitch

Whore

All those cruel words stabbed my heart one by one. Why did they dislike me? What have I done wrong? I quickly got dressed and jumped on my bed. Tears began to flow.
I was too busy crying to notice that Taylor was watching me, tears fighting to escape in his eyes. "Babe." He croaked out. I gasped and quickly wiped my tears away. "Y/N, why were you crying?" He asked sitting down next to me. "It's nothing." I mumbled, pulling the covers over me. I heard Taylor sighing. "Please don't listen to them, you're beautiful." He said pulling the sheets off me. "You're just saying that." I said turning away from him. "I'm too tired to fight." Taylor mumbled. I quietly cried while Taylor got ready for bed.
I'm sick off this. I'm sick of getting hate. I know what I have to do. About 12:30am, I turned over and saw Taylor was fast asleep. I left him a note and quickly grabbed my purse, my phone, my Vans. I looked back at him once more. "Goodbye Taylor." I whispered. I quietly exited the house and ran down to my car. This is my way of finding peace.

Taylor's P.O.V
I turned over and saw Y/N's side of the bed was made. Weird? I sat up and saw a note on the nightstand.

Dear Taylor,
I love you babe, I really do. I just need to find peace and happiness right now. And most importantly find myself. Taylor I'm so broken. I can't thank you enough how I appreciate your help. You've made me so happy in the past few months. We'll see each other soon again someday, love. You know the saying, 'If you love something set it free, if it returns, keep it and love it forever.' I love you so so so much.
Love,
Y/N

A tear hit the paper, she left me. She was broken and I was too distracted to notice it. I could've helped her, I wasn't there enough. I held the paper harder, I didn't want it to disappear like Y/N...
Hopefully I'll see her again, soon.