Part 2

A/N: TBH: I don't know how online schooling works.

3 YEARS LATER...
This is the happiest you've been! You've just finished online schooling for high school, it's almost time to apply for college. You've been living in Princeton for 4 years now. You're friendship with Taylor has grown into a relationship. Yup, you've been dating Taylor for 3 years now. Also, you've made plenty of other friends too.

Your P.O.V
"Sweetie!" I heard my mom call. I walked downstairs and saw her, my dad, and my siblings. (Sorry if you're the only child...)
"What's going on?" I said taking a seat next to my dad. "Y/N, we're moving." Dad said. My heart dropped. This is the happiest I've ever been and those two words destroyed it. I feel like all the happiness has been sucked out of my life. "W-w-what?" I stuttered. "We're moving, again." Mom said sheepishly. I stood up and ran to my room. This can't be happening. I thought this move would be different, this is the longest we've stayed at a house since Dad went back to the Air Force. I need to tell Taylor. I texted him to come to my house ASAP. I didn't even notice I was crying until a tear hit my phone screen, I don't want to move again, I'm sick of it. And most importantly Taylor, I don't want to let him go...
I heard the doorbell ring and some talking, "Oh sweetie, she's upstairs." I heard footsteps and someone opening my door. "Hey, what's wrong?" Taylor said sitting down next to me. I hugged him and kept crying. He hugged me tighter, whispering sweet nothings in my ear. "Can you tell me now?" He said pulling away. I nodded and held his hand. "I have bad news." He nodded his head slowly, signaling me to go on. "I'm moving." His breath hitched. "What?" He stood up and began pacing my room. "Why!" He yelled. I stood up and wrapped my arms around his torso. "I love you." I mumbled against his chest. "Please don't go." His voice cracked. "I need to. I don't have a choice." I pulled away and sat down on my bed. "Wait, but your 20 now." "Yeah. So..." He smiled. "You're legal, you can live on your own now." My eyes lit up. "But I'm not ready to live on my own." I said and hung my head low. "What about living with me?" Taylor said sitting down next to me. "What do you have planned?" I said biting my lip, trying to stop myself from smiling. "Well, I just got a house down in Texas and..." I smiled and hugged him, more like tackled him on the bed. "Let's go tell my parents." I said and lead him downstairs.
After some persuading and some tears, I got the permission to go. I can't wait to see what the future holds for me and Taylor.

10 years later,
"Taylor! Have you seen my red flats?" I said. "Nope." Taylor said, continuing to fix his hair. Taylor and I got married three years ago and this is our first proper "date" ever since we had or I had our twins, Carson and Caitlyn. Thanks to Grandpa Kevin for looking after them tonight.
"Just find something else to wear, or we'll miss our reservation!" Taylor said walking downstairs. I grabbed my black pumps and my purse then headed downstairs. "You look beautiful." Taylor said eyeing me down. "You don't look bad yourself Caniff." I said. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my closer. "I love you." He mumbled against my lips. "I love you more." "Impossible." "Possible." I said before crashing my lips against his.