XXII. Dead Cats

LORENZO's POV

I opened the door just to see everyone in their own seats except for the leader... I scanned the whole room for an extra chair and... what the hell? Did they really left that spot unoccupied for a reason? I shrugged that thoughts off and made my way slowly to the chair next to Autumn... I will really kill them all if they planned this out...

"Good luck sitting beside Autumn" I stopped and looked at Winter. I also saw the others smiling at me. Whta the hell? So they did that on purpose? I gave them a glare before continuing to walk... Fuck! Really! Why am I so nervous? I will just sit. That's all! I slowly pulled the chair and Autumn turned around... I stopped from pulling the chair...

"It's okay if you don't want me to sit here... I can just exchange wit---"

"I didn't say a word" she cut me... And I stopped. She's really cold... And, I wish I could melt the ice in her heart but, she just won't let me, because I screwed up...

*BLAG*

We all looked at who the intruder is, only to see our boss drenched in sweat. He must be really worried by now... I rushly pulled the chair and sit on it... Nathan made his way to his chair...

"Where's the video?" he asked... I saw Nico work on his laptop until a video is played on the projector. But, why is it like this? It's all black and white.... The video is still playing until an image was formed... Wait, an image of a tomb stone? Abd then all the while, there are letters being sculptured on the stone... A... Alex... Alexand... Alexandra... S... Stall... Stawor... Stallworthy... Alexandra Stallworthy? Ms. Alex? The background then again became dark... and, a point of light started at the middle... Until it grew bigger... There's a man standing... And he is holding a gun... I can't see his face because it's still blur... Then, we heard a gun shot... Letting us know that he is shooting something... Then, in a sudden spark, the image became clear... It's Nathaniel... Then, it all turned black again...

"That's all..." Nico said... No one dared to talk... Still processing what we saw...

"Anong ibig sabihin nun?" Then, Weather broke the ice...

"hahaha!" We all looked at Autumn who laughed so hard. What the hell is wrong with her now? As much as I love seeing her laugh, this is not the kind of laugh I wanted to hear from her.

"Anong nakakatawa Autumn?" Weather asked...

"I thought you're thinking because silence filled the room..." she answered...

"Oh, so anong point mo? Na wala naman kaming naisip?" asked Weather...

"Exactly!" Autumn answered...

"Wait, Autumn. Will you just tell it to us straight?" Winter said in an irritated tone.

"And why would I?"

"For pete's sake Autumn! Sabihin mo na lang!"

"Tss... The video said that Kuya Nathan will be the one to kill ate Ry... That's the story..." she answered...

"Why would Nathaniel kill his own wife?" L.A asked... Autumn stood up... and looked at everyone of us...

"I don't know.. Only kuya Nathan knows why..." she answered... Before she walked away... And we were left there puzzled... This is the side of Autumn that everyone of us hate... She always leave you with questions with no answers... After Autumn left the hall, no one talked... Nathaniel will be the one to kill Alex... And I think I know the reason why...

* bang bang *

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

*