XXXII. Breaking Free

WINTER's POV

The darkness started to caress the sky giving its black colour. The stars were pinned perfectly and the moon is hanging, sharing its luminosity with the world below it. The wind is filling the open space as it sent chills through my spine. I clutch my coat and tried to keep my body warm against the angry wave of fresh air rushing in. Christmas na christmas may bagyo, buti na lamang at hindi kami natamaan. Nevertheless, we can't celebrate our Christmas happily because of the abduction incident. We are busier in finding clues to rescue our comrade than in planning the whole Christmas set-up. She is more important, though.

Hindi lang si Autumn ang prinoproblema namin ngayon. Ate Ry started acting strange lately. She cages herself in the four walls of her room. We tried to talked to her but we got no response. Kuya Nathan is damn worried at hindi niya maiwan-iwan ang kanyang asawa. Palaging siyang nasa tabi nito at binabantayan na para bang anumang oras ay maaari itong mawala sa isang iglap lamang. The last time we saw ate Ry was yesterday. We were at the middle of a discussion when she barged in to the hall and asked for Autumn. When no one answered her, she left the hall, stooping. But what happened last night was worse. She cried and cried and begged to see Autumn. She was shaking badly and her eyes were bloodshot. Giving us the view that she cried all day. They needed to use a weak tranquilizer to calm her down. Ano bang nangyayari? Since then, I started to question everything. What had gone wrong? Autumn was kidnapped. Ate Ry is not comprehendable. And, Fall became a stranger. Lagi na rin silang nag-aaway ni Summer na laging sinusuway ng mga Wolves. This all happened when we came back from the mission given to us by the masters. Naging magulo na ang lahat.

I am on my way to that Stallworthy's mansion. Nagpunta lamang ako sa malapit na 7/11 store to buy something for ate Ry. Ako ang nagbabantay sa kanya ngayon dahil may emergency call si Kuya Nathan. Kuya L.A is with him. Kuya Rence and kuya Renzo is busy looking for clues about where Autumn is. Summer and Fall are busy killing each other. Weather is... I don't know. The wolves were patrolling the parameter. Kaya, ako ang inatasan ni kuya na magbantay sa kanyang asawa. I entered the mansion's gate at napansin ko ang isang kotse na paparating sa direksyon ko. I focused my eyes and they grew wide when I saw ate Ry trying her best to steer the wheel without killing herself.

"Ate Ry!" I shouted. The guards were warned and they came running on my direksyon. Agad akong nag-isip ng gagawin para mapahinto ang kotse. Where is she going anyway?

"Ate Ry! Saan ka pupunta?!" I shouted again. Napatingin siya sakin at agad na lumaki ang mata niya.

"Tumabi kayo! Hahanapin ko lang si Autumn!" she shouted back. Ghad! Ano bang iniisip ni Ate Ry? Maya maya pa ay may kotseng pumarada sa tabi namin and kuya Nathan went out. He positioned himself in the middle of the driveway where ate Ry is trying to gather her courage to drive a sportscar.

"Kuya Nathan!"

"Sir!" naalerto kaming lahat at susugod na sana kung nasaan siya nung pinigilan niya kami. We watched closely kung anong mangyayari. My heart is beating so damn fast. Ate Ry is having trouble controlling the car.

"Wife please! Stop the car!" he shouted.

"Tumabi ka diyan! Hahanapin ko si Autumn!"

"No. Hindi ako aalis dito. Ihinto mo yang kotse" he said in a calm manner.

"Umalis ka sabi eh!" now, ate Ry is having tantrums.

"Ayaw mong ihinto?"

"A.Yo.Ko! Hahanapin ko si Autumn!"

"All right then" kuya Nathan said and he spreaded his arms in the open air.

"Anong ginagawa mo?!" ate Ry asked.