XXIII. Sneaky Autumn

AUTUMN's POV

I lit a cigarette then drank my last remaining shot of tequilla... I am here alone at a nippa hut located near the sea... This is getting worse... Another attack after the Butterworths left? It's kinda, weird actually... I smoked my cigarette while looking at the sea... Everybody is inside the hotel now...

"Isn't it weird Autumn?" I looked at who interrupted my thoughts... It was Max...

"Staying up late?" I asked him and he just shrugged...

"I can't just help but to think..." he started the conversation...

"About what?" I asked as I huffed my cigarette and blow the smoke into circle loops... This is what I do whenever I'm bored...

"About the cats..." he answered..

"What about it?"

"The threat we received during Mr. Stallworthy and Ms. Ortega's wedding came with a dead cat.. And now, another threat is received with more dead cats..." he answered and I smirked... It is because, they hate cats...

"Well, I don't know.. And, I don't fvcking care" I answered as I huffed my cigarette again...

"Yeah... I almost forgot. You're Autumn..." he answered...

"Always.." I answered and smiled...

"I'll be going inside... You sure you're staying?" Max asked and I just nodded...

"Oh and please... Tell the receptionist to bring more tequilla" I said and he just smiled and shrugged... I don't have a plan on sleeping.. I just wanted to stay awake...

* bzzt *

from: Weather

This might be a group message again.. I opened it and my eye brows raised when I read her message..

Autumn... Where are you? Kasama mo ba si Winter? Kanina pa namin siya hinahanap...

I hit the reply button...

to: Weather

Nope. She's not with me. And, I don't have a plan to tell you where I am...

After sending that message... I shut my phone down then threw it on the bench... Later on, some hotel staff brought the tequilla I asked for... Nice!

I faced the sea then started drinking my shots... What the hell are they planing to do now? They're really unpredictable... But, I have my ace.. I just need to use it wisely... I got up from my seat then grab one bottle of tequilla when I saw a familiar shaddow on the dark... Where the he is she going? I grabbed my phone and my coat where I always keep my favorite gun... I am currently wearing a loose white shirt and tight shorts... So, this coat will help to cover my legs up... I wore my coat then followed her...

I quietly made my way on the dark so that she won't notice my presence... Really now... We're almost inside the center of the forest... Where in the fvcking hell is she going? And, why is she here in the first place? The moon is slowly disappearing from my sight but its light is creeping through the woods... She then stopped that's why I carefully hid myself in one of the big trees here.. I saw her dial in her phone... That's why I eavesdropped...

"Hello... yes... I'm already here... What? ... There's no one with me... Yup! I made sure of that... I'll be waiting for you in here... Make it fast then... Whatever! You're not our Queen" my eyes grew wide when I heard the word queen.. Who the fvck is she talking to?

I waited for some minutes until I saw another shadow walked towards us... But wait... There are two of them.. One from behind, and one in front.. I was more focused on the person that is walking behind me... Who could it be? I changed my hidding place.. I transfered to the other tree to see them clearly... The shadow from behind stopped while the shadow in front kept on going towards her... I waited some time until the light hit her face...

O_________________O

What ghe fvck?! What the fvcking hell is she doing here?! And why the hell is she talking to her?! Is she somewhat, betraying the squad?! fvck! I slowly got my gun from my coat... Lock and load...

"What do you want this time?" she asked

"Hey relax! She sent me here!" the woman answered...

"Why?" she asked...

"She found out about the cats... And, she told me that they are planning more attacks.." the woman answered...

"When?" she asked... Dumb! Why would they tell you when?

"Di ko alam.. Basta, keep an eye on them..." the woman said...

"How about HiGH5?" she asked..

"Hindi na nila kailangan pang malaman..." na ah.. too late.. alam ko na...

"Are you----"

"Drop your guns away and raise your hands on the air..." she was cut when I entered the scenario... Both their eyes grew wide...

"Autumn..."

"Winter..." I said...

"Drop your gun..." I said coldly...

"No Autumn.. It's not what you think it is..." she said but I just stared at her..

"Damn it Autumn! Believe me!"

"Drop your fvcking gun, NOW!!" I yelled... But the woman approached me ..

"No Autumn... Let me explain.. I was just help----"

"You heard Autumn... she said, drop your guns" I am shocked to see him here... I know that he is the one following me... And he is the other shadow behind me...

"Kuya R-Renzo"

"Wisdom Lorenzo"

"You've got a lot of explaining to do.. But first, drop your guns..." he said... Nah ah! This will be a long conversation... tsk tsk tsk! She should've just told me her plan, I would've let her alone... But, sorry, curiousity kills... And, I just need to feed my hungry mind.

I got my phone out and turned it on... I waited for it to update its time and date for it to receive messages and calls.

* bzzt *

I glanced at the screen and my brows furrow when I saw an anonymous number on my screen... I opened the message and it shocked me..

Sneaky Autumn. By the way, I know you already know Venice. She's my sister by the way --- B.S.Q

Her last line shocked me... What the fvck? Th-they're sisters? This is getting weirder as days pass by...

_________________________________________________________VibrantNymph

Na'nosebleed ako sayo ha Autumn.. Next time hindi na kita bibigyan ng POV.

(AUTUMN: Do you wanna die now, author?)

lol. joke lang. kaw naman. d ka na mabiro. hehe. don't worry, may moment din kayo ni Renzo

(AUTUMN: What the fvck?! I'm gonna kill you right now!)

haha! Geh lang! Okay lang! Basta, Autumn - Lorenzo pa rin ako! haha. bigyan mo na kasi ng chance.

(AUTUMN: shut the fvck up author!)

haha! Geh na! alis na! ang haba na nga lang ng POV mo, nakikisawsaw ka pa dito.. -_-

Thanks for reading po mga dear readers!! 사랑해요!!!

pa'follow nga rin po sa IG pleathe!! jebal!

hunhanexo_wolf88

and

hunhanexo_wolf

감사함니다!!
사랑해!!
mwah mwah!

#Lamborghini
#EXO<3
#HunHan<3
#WiSDOM^^
#심십<3
#사랑해30