XI. Confused

WINTER's POV

"Where the hell is she? Why can't I contact her phone?!" I looked at Kuya Nathan who is obviously worried about Ate Ry... Autumn told us the whole story, and Kuya Nathan is such an ass hole.

"Lagot ka na naman kay Autumn kuya Nathan. Kung bakit naman kasi yung malanding yun pa ang pinili mo" nakangangang napatingin ako kay Fall dahil sa sinabi niya. Did she just. Ghad! She just... Dude. Hindi naman siya pinansin ni kuya Nathan at bumalik sa pagdadial ng number ng asawa niya na kanina pa namin hinahanap.

We're at the Stallworthy's house right now. But, Weather is not around... When Autumn called us awhile ago, she refused to go with us... She said that there's something important came up...

"Where's Weather?" Kuya Rence asked.. And I just shrugged... There's one thing bothering me... Autumn is back to her old self again... The cold Autumn which I hate the most... When she's acting like that, she is more emotionless than the famous poker - face, Kuya Renzo... Ano bang nangyari kanina?

Well, the Madrigal sisters are already in their condo unit... Speaking of the Madrigals, mukhang alam ko na kung bakit nagkakaganoon si Autumn... She had a dark past with the Madrigal sisters... Specially with Katherine Madrigal...

"Ah shit! Where the hell is she?! Damn it! L.A! Call the wolves now and tell them to find my wife or else I will-----" Kuya Nathan didn't finished his statement when Autumn cut him...

"You will what? You will kill them because of your non - sense movements?" Uh - oh here we go again...

"Will you stop being childish Autumn! I'm hella worried here about Alex! So please just shut the fuck up! You're not helping" we were all shocked when Kuya Nathan yelled at Autumn... This is the first time Kuya Nathan scolded Autumn... But, Autumn seem to be relaxed... She even laughed at what Kuya Nathan said...

"You're worried now? Then why didn't you follow her when she ran away? Why didn't you stop her and explain to her what really happened? Why? Why did you chose to help that bitch than to follow your own wife?!" woah! Autumn really got the nerves to do that to Kuya Nathan... Wala sa amin ang nagsasalita... Even Kuya Rence na pinakamaingay sa Giant4...

"What the fuck Autumn?! You saw what she did to Katrina! She almost killed her! And I need to help Katrina---"

"Yeah. I saw what Ate Ry did... and same as well what Katrina did .. And if I was in Ate Ry's shoes. I would do the same, baka nga hindi lang sakal ang abutin ng babaeng yun, I would've shot her and I know you will do that too... Now, tell me... Why did you chose Katrina over your WIFE, who is currently nowhere to be found?... And tell me honestly, do you still love Katrina?" And for the second time, Autumn cut Kuya Nathan... All of us were shocked by her question... Because, neither Kuya Nathan can't answer...

Is he still in love with Katrina?

"I believe that's a yes..." And by that, Autumn left the room... I can't believe this... All this time, hindi pa rin siya nakakamove on kay Katrina? What the hell is Kuya Nathan actually thinking... Tumayo ako at sumunod kay Autumn... I felt Fall and Summer na sumunod rin... High5 have a grudge on the Madrigal siblings.. Kaming apat kay Katrina, while Autumn ay kay Katherine... They used to be best of friends until the day happened

*

ALEXANDRA's POV

*mulat ng mata*

*kurap kurap*

Nakatulugan ko na pala ang pag - iyak... Matapos kasi ako makita ni Angelica, dinala niya ako sa bahay nila... Nagkatrangkaso pa ako... Pero, tinakasan ko na lang siya... Kaya ngayon, andito ako sa condo ko...