XII. Katherine Madrigal's Killer

(this is the scene before na namatay si Katherine Madrigal)

WISDOM LORENZO's POV

I decided to join the group who will find Autmn. I know that she knows something about Ms. Alex. And I need to talk to her. It's been three days since the last time we saw her. And it's been three days since we last saw Ms. Alex.

I stayed outside their mansion, so that I could grab the right time to follow her, wherever she may go. It's past 8 in the evening and I know that she will go out. It's her routine. How did I know? Well, I've been her stalker.

Minutes later, a Black Lamborghini Aventador went out of the gate... And I surely know that it is Auutmn's car.... I hopped in my car and followed her... I manage to maintain a distance from her, enough for me to follow her... I need to be careful since she is a mafia reaper and we are all trained to enhance our senses. Lalo ba sa mga ganitong situations. And Autumn is good at that.

We were already in Quezon City when I noticed that she is changing her speed. I know that she is already aware that I am following her... But, I am not sure if she knows that I am the one following her... She speed up! And that's why I did too...

I am almost close to her... but...

SHIT!!!

She made a U - turn... causing me to be first... Damn it! I missed the U- turn since I sped up... Shit! I almost forgot that she is a monster in the high way...

I glanced at my side mirror and saw her car following me... Damn it! I had no choice but to stop... I saw a gasoline station so I stopped beside it... But, I remained in my car...

I saw her car, stopped behind me and she hopped out...She started walking towards my direction but I am not still sure if she already know that I am the one following her, since she doesn't have a gun in her hands... And I changed my car, from my Black Mercedes to my Black Porsche..

"Why are you following me.... Kuya Renzo?" So all this time she is aware that I'm following her?

I opened the door and got out of my car...

"Again... Why are you following me?" she asked, emotionless... She is back to her old self again, and I hate it, because, I know that I am the reason why...

"Autumn... We need to talk... I know that you know something... Or maybe everything" I aksed... She looked at me emotionlessly in the eyes... I looked at the other direction... I don't want to see her eyes right now... Because... Because, I'm scared right now. And, It is so painful, seeing those pair of emotionless eyes again...

"I have nothing to tell you..." she said... She was about to go inside her car when I held her arms...

"But I have something to tell you... Please Autumn... Just please.... Tell me your plans... Tell me everything you know" I begged... I am maybe a quiet and cold person, but when it comes to Autumn... I just find myself, begging to her... To give me another chance...

"You don't need to know" this time, I saw anger flashing in her eyes...

"I can help you" I said... but she laughed at me, bitterly...

"I don't need your help, KUYA Renzo" she said...

"I told you, stop calling me Kuya..." I said... I really hate it when she's calling me kuya...

"And for the nth time... I told you not to get on my way... And why are you doing this now? For as far as I can remember, you told me that you only treat me, as your YOUNGER SISTER" she said, emphasizing the "Younger Sister" words...

"Look Autumn... I'm so sorry... Please Autumn... Please, forgive me" I felt my eyes stinging and that's when I realized that tears are slowly embracing my eyes...