XVII. The Queen's Sister?

AUTUMN's POV

"We are the White Serpents" so, that's the name of their group? Cheap. But great choice... For they are a real snake.

Naglabas pa ako ng isang stick at sinindihan ito. Saan ako natutong manigarilyo? Tsss. Tagal na nun. 7 years na ata. Mukha lang akong inosente kaoag tulog. But hell! I am evil. I play with demons. Ooops. Wrong. I am a the demon.

I have no plan in asking them kung sino ang boss nila, dahil, I already know who they are.

I walked towards my car and lean... I'll just watch the show. Inaantok pa ako. Kung hindi lang ako tinawagan ni Phoenix baka nasa kama pa ako. Sakto namang hindi ako umuwi at nag'check in sa isang hotel sa North Avenue kaya hindi na ako nahirapan. But dude... My head is aching. Wondering? I've been partying all night long. Buti nga at natutunan ko kay Summer kung oaano i'block ang tracker ng mafia. Mwehehe.

"Sino ang nag - utos sa inyong sundan sina Fall at Ms. Alex?" Kuya L.A asked.

But he didn't answer... They asked the remaining fish for about a hundred times but, he didn't talk. And then suddenly, all of them looked at me, as if saying that it's my turn... I just raised my left brow and throw my cigarette, then hopped in my car.

I want to help but, one of my friends might suffer... I want them to find it their selves... especially, her...

I already reached the high way then I made my way home... Ghad! I need a fucking rest! I was about to turn right when something caught my eyes and so I turned to the other way...

Where the hell are they going?

*

3rd Person's POV

"Leader! The five reapers are dead, yung isa bihag nila" the man said to their boss.

"How about the the heiress?" he asked.

"She's still alive and safe, leader" the reaper answered.

"Good... Just keep your eyes on the heiress... Don't let anyone touch her...  Protect her... Even if it is already against my son" their boss commanded.

"Yes leader" the two men answered.

"And make sure to keep this as a secret... Don't let our son know about this." their king answered... they both nodded to their boss then started to walk away. Pero, biglang may isang reaper ang dumating.

"Leader, we have a problem!" the reaper said making the three worry.

"What is it?" their boss asked.

"Someone from the Mafia followed them..." he said...

"Who is he?" tanong nung leader  nila...

"Hi! Nice to see you again Tito Daniel" all of them were shocked to see her... But their leader gave a big smile...

"You're still the same... Ms. Lancaster"

*

WINTER's POV

Wondering where we are? We're here at the Stallworthy's mansion to talk about The White Serpents... The High5 already knows who the leader is... but only her doesn't. Ang hirap magsalita at gumalaw lalo na kung alam mong may isang masasaktan. Ugh! Kuya Rence is currently on his hacker mode... Searching about The White Serpents.

"Walang akong makitang informations about sa Mafia leader nila. They're so confidential..." Sabi ni Kuya Rence... Hay! To be honest? We don't really need it... Because, we already know who they are... And, I know that Kuya Renzo knows them too... He wouldn't kill Katherine kung hindi niya kilala ang kinakalaban niya. But, there's a missing link... Bakit naman nila gagawin yun? And also, Summer is keeping them away from the truth. Hindi ko lang alam kung paano niya nagagawang i'hide ang identity niya. She's smart enough to infiltrate the system of the enemies kaya madali niyang nababantayan ang mga sinusubukang i'access ang system nila.