Chapter 8

⚠️Very Mild Sexual Content⚠️
_______________________________________    
        'N-No, what...was that? Was I... really thinking that?' I questioned myself in total shock. My hands felt cold and clamy, as I sat there in cold sweat.

       I bring my dry disgusting hands together. Rubbing them slowly, listening to the sandpaper like sound throughout the living room.

      I separate my hands, noticing the dried, sticky, dark red substance from my left hand, had smeared all over my right as well. I leer down at both my bloodied hands. A memory soon followed, flooding my thoughts.

      '. . .'

      "Huh? The fuck? Who the hell are you-"

      *WHAM*

      "AcK!"  The boy fell to the ground, holding his bleeding cranium. His eyes pierced out, shocked. "W-what t-the fuck."

       Step.
                    Step.
                                  Step.

       ". . .Despair. . .deserves no mercy, no remission, no redemption. . ."

      '. . .'

      ". . D i e. . ." I brought the weapon above my head, as my arms quickly swung down-

      "You should probably wash your hands Nagito." I flinch, at the sudden disturbance, whipping my head around. The memory quickly departed. Hinata-kun stopped dead in his tracks, looking at me concerned. "S-sorry, didn't mean to startle you like that." He apologized.

        "A-ah, Hinata-kun! Welcome back~" I stuttered. I stood up, walking around the sofa, with my hands carefully out, making sure not to touch anything and soil them. I stood tall in front of the Hopeful soul.

      it would seemed he had his work outfit on. He wore a dark grey suit jacket, with a black button up cardigan underneath. His white collar shirt, showed no creases or stains, as his black tie was neatly clipped, and tucked in.

      "Your expression was so intense, you're still shaken up from earlier huh." He said. I quickly flicker my eyes up at Hinata-kun's now bandaged up wrist, then back down to my feet.

      His hand lightly grabbed my chin. Lifting my head, I hesitantly looked him in the eyes. "I'm okay." He reassured, giving me a soft smile. I still couldn't keep my eyes on him, as they fall back down to my feet.

      "You know I love you, right?" I didn't quite know how to answer this question. I mean, all those moments we had spent together: Cuddling eachother, hanging out, just the two of us, or how Hinata-kun would say...going on 'dates?' And those...tiny intimate moments we've shared; That's what real couples do right?

      It was tough, but, I didn't want to make Hinata-kun wait any longer. With all my might, I slowly nod my head. Hinata-kun chuckled.

      "Hehe, good! And, I know how much you love me." Hinata-kun then narrowed his eyes at me. "You do love me right?" Hinata-kun questioned. I start to panic.

      'Have I not been showing enough of my undying love for him? Could it have been that indecent venereal comment? No, it has to be because I hurt him; I knew it.'

      "Of course I love you! There is no one else I could ever love more than you; not even my own mother!" I took a step forward."I would gladly lay down my life for you, if it meant saving the symbol of hop-" I was cut off by a kiss on the lips.